“Nice and clean”

Sleep Inn Northlake
Ranked #102 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Hotel in good shape the breakfast area was extra clean, the lady in charge of that area was great she made sure everything and everybody was taken care of. Someone in upper management needs to check her out she could be a great trainer for the hotel chain. Fair prices.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn Northlake

Reviewed April 30, 2013

This is a very nice hotel I travel every week and stay in alot of hotels and this is one of my favorite hotels because of how clean it is and that the staff is very nice and helpful. The rooms are very clean beds are comfortable.The GM Chris went above and beyond to help me with finding places to work with in the area.The breakfast was very good. Thanks to the staff for the great southern hospitality.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2013

This is a great hotel I travel all over with my job stay in hotels 5 days a week . When I walked in the door Chris the GM greeted me and made me feel very welcome which is very nice when you are out of town.Rooms are very nice . This hotel was very clean and the stuff was very helpful .

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Our family of four (including a 2yr old) stayed at the hotel and absolutely loved the indoor/heated pool!! The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are NOT dated, with great working wifi, fridge, microwave and large flat screen TV. The breakfast was always fresh and the food was great (plus fresh coffee all day). The best part was the friendly staff and great service provided by Nilay and everyone there!! Anytime in Charlotte and needed a room, no question we'd stay there again!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
SleepInnNorth, General Manager at Sleep Inn Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Michelle M,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel, and most importanly, thank you for being a guest at our hotel

We pride ourselves on our great amentitiies, such as you mentioned heated indoor pool, and we truly believe, we have a staff like no other, and I am truly grateful to be working with Nilay. He sets a great example for the rest of us to follow

Reviewed April 27, 2013

A trip into Charlotte to pick my husband up from his work led me into getting a room at the sleep in with my husband, my teen daughter, and myself. Rooms are great! Clean, neat, and smell good. Not to leave out the indoor pool, which my teenage daughter loved. Breakfast was great. Staff were professional and friendly. Will return if in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Kathleen C

Kathleen

Greetings again. Thank you for your stay with us and thank you for leaving kind comments on this great travel web site. We truly are lucky to have Nilay as our staff member, toppled that along with our complimentary hot breaktast and indoor pool, along with excellent room rates, you cant go wrong!

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Hi this is a great hotel I am a truck driver and stay at lots of hotels across the country when I just want to get out of the truck. This hotel is very clean beds are comfortable. Nice TVs rooms have fridge and microwaves smoke free so no unpleasant odor in the rooms. Anytime I am in Charlotte I will stay here again and would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Hemperley

Hemperely,

Greetings again. Thank you for your stay with us, and your kind comments on this great site. You mentioned your a truck driver, and I am glad you took advantage of our neighboring on-site truck parking lot.

We truly feel we cater to all crowds, and offer a safe, value oriented product with the best service minded staff in town. How can you go wrong

Reviewed March 28, 2013

A recent trip to Charlotte found me at the Sleep Inn North Lake, conveniently just off of I-77. The rates were decent and the accommodations sufficient. But what really made the stay different was the customer service exemplified by Nilay and others on staff. It was obvious that there was a genuine desire to make my stay as enjoyable as possible.

And it wasn't just me. I saw the same customer focus applied to all the guests staying at the hotel that evening. Extra pillows, wake up calls, more bread for toast....all requests were addressed with a smile and enthusiasm. Sadly, this is something missing more and more from the service and hospitality industries, these days. It's refreshing to see the Sleep Inn North Lake not only maintains this tradition but works on excelling at it with each and every guest.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family