“Brookwood - A Package of Surprises”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brookwood Inn - Charlotte
Ranked #158 of 183 Hotels in Charlotte
A TripAdvisor Member
Raleigh, NC
Reviewed April 13, 2004

A friend and I decided to attend our church conference, but the conference reservations were full. I checked all over Charlotte, but the hotels were booked. I found the Brookwood Inn name by net and had no idea what to expect.

We arrived in Charlotte and found the Brookwood. It looked comfortable from the outside so we went in. We were WELCOMED by the friendliest people I've ever encountered in my many years of attending conferences and meetings. They were helpful, the rooms were clean WITH NO 'CLOSED UP' smell, and it was nestled in a nice area with all conveniences.

I enjoyed my stay so much that I am purposefully not using our conference hotel accomodations this year. I am planning to stay at the Brookwood. In fact, I searched the Net (going through the entire listing of Charlotte hotels) just to find it.

Look out Brookwood! Here I come!

I truly hope they can accomodate us this year.

Betty M. Corbett

13  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travelers also viewed these Charlotte hotels
Hilton Charlotte Center City
Hyatt Place Charlotte Downtown
The Westin Charlotte
The Westin Charlotte
#33 of 183 in Charlotte
Hampton Inn Charlotte - Uptown

Been to Brookwood Inn - Charlotte? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Brookwood Inn - Charlotte

Address: 1200 W Sugar Creek Rd, Charlotte, NC 28213-5422
Location: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #158 of 183 Hotels in Charlotte
Price Range: $50 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Brookwood Inn - Charlotte 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Brookwood Inn - Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Brookwood Hotel Charlotte