1,336 results
All reviews front desk room was clean hot breakfast free breakfast stay there again oatmeal next morning coffee maker charlotte airport business trip convenient location enjoyed my stay shuttle pillows florida interstate microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

My family of 4 stayed here during two trips through North Carolina in June 2019. I’m very picky about where we stay. This is one of the best hotels we have ever stayed at. Both times, I requested a room on the first floor due to my daughter being afraid of elevators. They happily obliged to this request. We have stayed at many hotels that have ignored this request. I have so much gratitude to the staff for granting our special request. The common areas and our rooms were impeccably clean. Not once did I see a hair or speck of dust. The room was beautifully furnished with a desk, multiple seating options, a nice sized closet and bathroom, tv, dresser and side tables. The beds were very comfortable (not hard like a board), each with 4 soft and fluffy pillows. The free breakfast offered many options and everyone in my family found something we liked. We will stay here every time we come through North Carolina. This hotel truly is a gem!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2019

This hotel is the best. It will exceed your expectations. The breakfast buffet was great, the atmosphere was wonderful. The staff was professional and pleasant. Overall this hotel gets 5 stars from me because I was pleased with my stay.

Reviewed May 29, 2019

This was our first stay at any Wingate property. We were pleased with the outside and inside appearance including the guest room and the lobby/breakfast areas. The staff were friendly and helpful. This was a better deal and other local options. I'd return if I was in the area again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2019

I tried three rooms and the units were not very good. I was exhausted the next day because the room was not very cool and I mostly sweated the whole night. I had to keep turning over pillows because they became soaking wet. Another business associate told me his room was the same. We will not be staying there again. I was told one day would be credited, not really because they charged me for a night I didn't stay. I made the reservation for three nights with the possibility of the meeting ending early. It did so I was charged for two nights which I did stay, but I did not actually get credit cause they charged me for a night I didn't stay.

Reviewed May 27, 2019

I love a Wingate Hotel. This stay was as good as usual, It's not right downtown or anything, but everything that is has a ridiculous price tag. And this place was maybe a ten minute drive from that area, so it was a pretty good location anyway. I stayed in the Sheraton downtown the week before while I was in training, and the Wingate just felt much better. They have refrigerators and microwaves in the room, as well as complimentary breakfast. It was super helpful, since I was there all week. The cleaning staff was awesome and did a great job keeping the place tidy during my stay. It was really affordable room prices too. This is not a fancy hotel chain, but it's a heck of a good one!