Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola
Ranked #21 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Charlotte
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Wonderful service and excellent location; the rooms were beautiful and the amenities were outstanding! We especially appreciated the tea and coffee available 24/7. We would recommend this hotel without reservation to anyone.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Todd B, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Thank YOU for your 5 Star review and "Excellent Hotel" rating. I am pleased to hear about your experience and comments about the Wonderful Service and Excellent location. Also Thank YOU for recommending our hotel to others!
Charlotte
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Absolutely the BEST hotel stay ive had in a LONG time. Friendly staff, comfortable beds, clean rooms, etc. Great price too!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Your 5 Star review is greatly appreciated. In a word "Awesome". Thank YOU for commenting on our friendly staff, clean rooms and comfortable beds.
Mint Hill, North Carolina
Reviewed March 17, 2014

After a good while of exploring hotels outside the inner ring of Charlotte I happened upon this hotel with a most excellent rate! With rival hotels were charging over $200, this hotel was around $170.00 per night. It had gotten an average 3 stars so I was not expecting Hilton or Renaissance type service.Well I was wrong, the Wingate was located off a major artery, was impeccable clean, kept up todate, comfortable beds and offered a full buffet style breakfast that was quite good.
We stayed for 4 days, and I have to say I would stay there again for the price, value and the excellent service we received while a guest.

Room Tip: As we checked in early we were given the first floor near the elevators, and we never heard a noise...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank YOU for your positive review. I am happy to see that you were "Pleasantly Pleased" during this special event time. We are most Thankful with your ranking our Wyndham hotel up there with the other high quality hotel brands you mentioned. We do believe that our quality rooms. service and amenities rank up there right along with other major hotel chains. Thank YOU again for your high reviews.
Travelers also viewed these Charlotte hotels
Hyatt Place Charlotte Airport/Lake Pointe
Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport South

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola

Property: Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola
Address: 6050 Tyvola Glen Cir, Tyvola & I077, Charlotte, NC 28217-6431
Location: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#15 Best Value Hotel in Charlotte
#20 Family Hotel in Charlotte
#27 Romantic Hotel in Charlotte
#40 Business Hotel in Charlotte
Hotel Class:3 star — Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola 3*
The Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte I-77 @ Tyvola road offers southern hospitality with world class service. Our upper mid-scale hotel is here to meet your needs with 3 meeting rooms and luxury hotel accommodations to include our oversize rooms and suites. Every morning we offer a complementary full hot breakfast buffet. Our free hotel shuttle offers transportation to the airport and Lynx Light Rail for your visits to many local attractions. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Airport South/i-77 @ Tyvola Hotel Charlotte