Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola
Ranked #22 of 177 Hotels in Charlotte

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Charlotte
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

Disappointed. I've stayed here sporadically over the years and I've had good experiences in the past. The room needed a serious dusting (real thick on the bed headboard). The coffee maker was malfunctioning so I requested another unit. They advised that they would have someone look at the unit. It was not serviced or replaced.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Todd B, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Please allow me to apologize for your disappointment with your hotel stay. I do apologize for the dust on the bed headboard. We have new high quality headboards that have a larger top. My Exc. Housekeeper and I have retrained the staff to be more mindful to dust the new headboards on a regular basis. We replaced the coffee maker in this room as well. Thank YOU for your continued support to our hotel.
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

Thanks to my daughter, while I was stranded in one airport, she was finding the last room because of a massive snowstorm/cancelation thing. My expectations were low. The room was clean, and had a shower that had a funny in a good way moving massaging deal, for which I will always be grateful (USAir had snatched my luggage at the gate and separated me from it). My chargers were MIA, and the staff helped me with the business center so that I could try to locate my carryon.
Although the breakfast wasn't a reason to go there, it was good and clean, and the coffee was above average.
We checked out at noon, but they very kindly kept our luggage until very late and let us have the advantage of the free airport shuttle eight hours after we had checked out. That's hospitality to me.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank havingmorefun
I appreciate your review and am happy to hear that it was a positive experience. Thank YOU for your comments about our staff hospitality and breakfast. I am glad we were there for you during this snow storm.
Travelers also viewed these Charlotte hotels
Eagle Lake
Hyatt Place Charlotte Airport/Lake Pointe

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola

Property: Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola
Address: 6050 Tyvola Glen Cir, Tyvola & I077, Charlotte, NC 28217-6431
Location: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#8 Best Value Hotel in Charlotte
#20 Family Hotel in Charlotte
#27 Romantic Hotel in Charlotte
#40 Business Hotel in Charlotte
Hotel Class:3 star — Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola 3*
The Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte I-77 @ Tyvola road offers southern hospitality with world class service. Our upper mid-scale hotel is here to meet your needs with 3 meeting rooms and luxury hotel accommodations to include our oversize rooms and suites. Every morning we offer a complementary full hot breakfast buffet. Our free hotel shuttle offers transportation to the airport and Lynx Light Rail for your visits to many local attractions. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Airport South/i-77 @ Tyvola Hotel Charlotte