Days Inn Charlotte North-Speedway-Uncc-Research Park
Ranked #135 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
New York City, New York
“Awesome visit”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

My family and I were traveling from New York to North Carolina and decided to stay here for the holidays. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The breakfast was amazing and on top of everything it was complimentary. Holidays seem to add up so this was an awesome decision. Loved the rooms. Very clean and well managed. The staff was very accommodating with little things that my family had left at home like a pair of scissors or scotch tape. They were even nice enough to provide a shaving travel kit since I had left it at home. Definitely will be visiting this hotel the next time I decide to come visit my family in North Carolina. Plenty of tourist things to do around here as well. I recommend this for every traveling family or couple.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Brooklyn
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We were travelling from New York to Charlotte for a family get together and we stayed here during
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The employees were really friendly and the lobby was clean and after checking in the employee provided us with free water bottles. The people staying next to our room were friendly and we had no problem as we stayed there for two days. The rooms were clean and smelled nice.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed December 13, 2013

We were travelling from Chicago to Florida, and we decided to stay a night in Charlotte. We picked Days Inn, for its name and location. At first we did not feel comfortable, as it is an exterior hotel. But after speaking with the front desk staff and checking into our room, we felt in peace.

Sleep quality, cleanliness, staff, and bathroom everything was great.

We do recommend others, to stay here, if they are looking for a medium price hotel in Charlotte.
We will be there again, next year.

Room Tip: we stayed at room 103 ,go for it guys !!!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Excellent service I have very good experience there wonderful hotel I enjoy my stay very much.i went to see acc football final tournament and I stay there front desk Clark was very nice helpful and very friendly I went first time to Charlotte that was wonderful city I seen days inn hotel was very nice i like very much I would recommend to every stay there.

Room Tip: Ask them none smoking suite they are very good
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Brooklyn
Reviewed September 21, 2013

The employers are wonderful, they're so kind. They take care of all your needs! They have the best rooms and friendly customer services Its been a wonderful stay. This is the place you want to book if you want to have a great stay. Theres security so you always feel safe.

Room Tip: Staying in any room would be amazing!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Charlotte hotels
Continental Inn
#127 of 178 in Charlotte
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Charlotte - WT Harris
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Charlotte/University Place
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Charlotte/Northlake

Been to Days Inn Charlotte North-Speedway-Uncc-Research Park? Share your experiences!