Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Ballantyne
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsamazing conditiongas station across the streetfront desknice indoor poolnice deskaverage sizewedding weekendbathroom areabooked roomswalls are thinour entire staysoccer tournamentstay at this hotel againrooms are cleanevery staff memberfantastic hotelrestaurants and shopping
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 26, 2013

The hotel was conveniently located and clean. The staff was helpful, The computers in the business area were easy to use. My wife and I had an excellent time. i would certainly stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2013

This hotel fit the bill perfectly for my business trip to the Ballantyne Corporate Park. It was a stone's throw from my work location, proximal to many dining options and other amenities. The staff was courteous and attentive and my accommodations were comfortable and well-maintained.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Colt G, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Ballantyne, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you Will H for taking the time to review our hotel on trip advisor. I believe we are in a great location for business as well as leisure travelers. The Ballantyne area is great for everyone, and we are surrounded by some of Charlotte's best restaurants and shopping. We look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I was there for three days for my brother's wedding. I love the fact that we were able to check in around noon and had connecting rooms as requested. The staff is the nicest I have ever encountered but housekeeping was even nicer, always available when we needed them. I knew breakfast wasn't included, but I was surprised they didn't have complimentary coffee brewed for the weekenders. starbucks is served but I think it's too expensive and overroasted. I was told complimentary coffee is in the rooms, instead We walked to the gas station for coffee and doughnuts. Overall great stay despite the lack of free coffee. But seriously, free coffee, come on.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 23, 2013

the nicest group of people I've ever encountered at any hotel, from check in, to dinner to the next day at breakfast. all I heard was my pleasure, the epitome of southern hospitality. the guy who checked me in was funny, engaging and made a great dinner recommendation.

• Stayed: October 2013
Colt G, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Ballantyne, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Good Afternoon Kirbyjones,

Thank you for the kind words regarding your experience at our hotel We pride ourselves on the staff we hire and take a great deal of time training them in different aspects of the hotel, however we understand that there are certain qualities you can't train and we are grateful for all our employees and the incredible job they do making each guest feel welcomed. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

The stay was good and the people were very polite. Just a little more than I would expect for the money.

The location in is a really good area that is really good for business and pleasure. Lots of good eating places are near by, but not really from the under 30 age group.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business