“Nice Stay, Amazing Staff” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Arrowood

Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Arrowood
Ranked #94 of 176 Hotels in Charlotte
Clermont, Florida
“Nice Stay, Amazing Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn after missing an international flight due to weather. I had been traveling for almost 9 hours and it was very late at night by the time I spoke to Colleen. I was able to make a reservation quickly by phone and Colleen, after learning more about my situation, even suggested a reputable cab company that I could use to get from the airport to the hotel. When I got to the hotel Colleen greeted me as though I was a member of her family. She went to the trouble of arranging a shared cab ride for me to the airport the next morning so that my fare would be cheaper. Starting with Colleen, the customer service was some of the best I've ever experienced. All of the staff were extremely helpful and pleasant. The room was clean and had been recently updated. Though I hadn't intended to spend any time in Charlotte, my experience was outstanding. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through this area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ffisarrowood, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Arrowood, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the kind comments regarding Colleen. At the Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Arrowood, we take pleaure in treating our guests like family. I am so happy you experienced this first hand and we hope to see you again real soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn on June 16, 2013. We checked in about 7:00 PM. They were able to give us a first floor room. My husband has had surgery recently. The room was clean and comfortable. My husband took my Grandson out to the pool. He said the pool area was clean also. The breakfast the next morning was good. They had scrambled eggs and sausage, waffles. muffins, donuts, bagles, toast and cereals. The beds were comfortable. It was quiet there. Overall, I would recomment this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Chico, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for several days on a business trip and was very pleased. It is a quiet location, the rooms are clean and nice, and the staff is great. They have a nice breakfast room. It is also close to the freeway, so you can get around easily. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Greenwood, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

We booked for Friday night and Saturday night. Got in late and was delighted with the room. I had requested the top floor and my request was honored. The desk already had the room ready. The room had new carpet and was extremely clean. The breakfast was stocked several times while we were eating and they were never out of food. The lobby is scheduled to be remodeled but it is not in disrepair. The bed was firm as I like it. There was a big flat screen TV, refrig and microwave in the room. Wireless internet and wired internet is available in the rooms. The staff was very pleasant and went out of their way to say hello if you made eye contact. I highly suggest this Fairfield if you are near Charlotte. The location is great and just off the interstate.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

This hotel is next to the expressway. If it is close to something you need to be here, then it will serves it's purpose. It is just a basic, plain, clean, friendly hotel. I travel for business, so I have seen better. You can tell it has been re-done to try to update with paint over the popcorn looking walls and ceilings. The beds are ok, but almost too soft as you sink into the mattress. The rooms come with your basics, tv, fridge, microwave. The workout room is extremely small, and the pool is outside (so you can't use it during the cooler months). Breakfast is complimentary with the usual eggs, sausage, cereals, waffles, fruit. There doesn't seem to be anything to do real close by, but it suited my purpose for business travel. The staff are very friendly.

Room Tip: I would only choose this hotel if I had something to do close by. It is clean, descent, with a frie...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Bryson City, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

we stayed here last year during the all star race. we got a great price on the room. the breakfast area was always clean and stocked. the hotel staff was also friendly. there is a wendys right across the parking lot. the pool was also well maintained.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Gurnee, Illinois, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

I travel a lot for business and usually stay at Courtyard or better hotels in the Marriott family. This hotel was definitely a little dated, but the hotel staff were friendly and the room was clean. I only had a one night stay and didn't partake in the continental breakfast because I had an early flight out.

The internet was really slow, but it was free. The beds were clean but really soft. Basically it's a lower end Marriott, so you get what you expect. The hotel was very average and was fine enough for my 1 night stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business