All reviews rooftop pool front desk within walking distance parking garage hotel restaurant location is great panthers game light rail staff was friendly business trip the room was nice jj sink valet wedding epicenter hornets
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

We are so glad we stayed in the city when visiting family just outside of Charlotte. This modern hotel was convenient to lots of restaurants, ball parks, etc. The rooftop pool had a great view. Good service and clean, comfortable rooms too.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

Ruined by rude housekeeping staff - they took the pool towels before pool closing time, and when I asked for one for my daughter I was told it's too late as the pool closes at 10pm. I pointed out that it wasn't 10pm, and the lady told me the pool was closed then ignored me.

I have never been treated like this by housekeeping staff at any other hotel, and would suggest that anyone considering a stay here should look elsewhere.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2018

Rooms, staff and breakfast were great! Can't say enough about the friendly, helpful staff from the valet through to the bartender. Thoroughly enjoyed our week stay in Charlotte with helpful tips and friendly good mornings (and go to bed :) ) Many restaurants within a few blocks as well as a number of pubs/sportsbars for the evenings

Room Tip: Certain amount of traffic noise can be eliminate with air in rooms
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2018

My daughter booked her wedding on Rooftop . Everything was great. Food was

great. The wedding planning was great. Everything went smoothly. We had a great time. We stayed there also as guest room was great very clean. The staff very friendly

Room Tip: If you want to walk to different activities in the city you can do that very easily.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank MaryLou Y
Reviewed May 18, 2018

We hosted a wedding in uptown Charlotte with 95% of the guests traveling in. We selected the Holiday Inn as one of the room blocks and the location for the Bridal Party to get ready and the Farewell Brunch. Uptown Charlotte is a popular location and hotels with close proximity to restaurants, bars, cultural events. The Holiday Inn turned out to be a very smart decision for a number of reasons. Perfect location, beautiful public spaces and the staff is exceptional.
I worked with Michele Grote, Catering and Conference Manager and she was so responsive and helpful with every aspect of planning our Brunch and selecting the right room for the Bridal party. The guests who stayed here received a very attractive rate and the rooms are nice.
I have hosted hundreds of events as part of my professional role and learned from experience to hope for the best but plan for the worst. I was at the Brunch location very early to handle any issues and much to my surprise everything was set up, staff on site and the food and beverages beautifully displayed.
I will stay here again for personal and business and will not hesitate to rely on this hotel for important family events and business needs.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family