Holiday Inn Charlotte - Center City
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$149
$309
$259
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
All reviewscaffe sienafront deskrooftop poolwithin walking distanceparking garagehotel restaurantstreet noiselocation is greatbeds were comfortablelight railstaff was friendlybusiness tripthe room was nicejjsinkvaletwedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay and had a wonderful experience...Everyone was very nice and accomodating. When I checked in I was welcomed and waited on by Nicholas Cardillo, who went above and beyond to make my stay enjoyable. He is a asset to the Holiday Inn Family. I will definitely come back again and tell all my friends about my excellent customer service experience.

Room Tip: Rooms facing College Street have an excellent view of Downtown Charlotte.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Chris G
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Staff was courteous and helpful in all ways. Room was very clean and well decorated.
Special thanks to Stacey in sales and to the shuttle driver, always ready to get me where I needed to go!
Bathroom need a retractable mirror added as the regular mirror is located far behind the sink.
coffee and coffee maker are a nice touch but tea bags would be fine too!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Stayed here for the ABA convention and I was pleasantly surprised. This hotel has one of the best customer service I ever experienced. The staff here is genuinely friendly and more then accommodating. As a tour operator I will recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Charlotte. The location is perfect. It is in the middle of everything you need. The rooms are welcoming and the bed is comfy. Next time I come to charlotte it will definitely be here!!!

1  Thank Tiffany B
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I had a promblem with the cleanses of the bed sheets ,which the promblem was taken care of .next day received a apolgy note and a treat. the hotel is clean and staff very nice. the promblem with this property is the beds are hard, the room had sheers with decorative curtans which wasa promblem since there was light shining in all night from the street. the tv did not get abc, nbc and cbs and the screen would black out a lot. The rooms were noisy the first night th couple in the room nex door were very loud.,.my business associate was on the 9th floor and said one morning she didnot have hot water.need to have curtains that can be closed most morings I was up early but if I wanted to sleep in it would have been to light. do not do th breakfast buffet in the hotel restaurant $ 15.00, way to much forbreakfast

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Charlotte - Center City, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Dear betty c,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. It is great to know your concerns were addressed by our staff and that you were satisfied with the service they have delivered. Please allow me to apologize for the inconvenience and negative impression you may have had with your room accommodation and the breakfast. Please remain assured that we have recorded your comments and will forward it to the appropriate departments for future considerations. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Thank you again for your feedback and have a wonderful day!

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I stayed here for the ABA Convention that was held at the convention center just up the road. I want to personally thank JJ (Guest Service Manager) at the front desk, he was a delight right from check-in. He was very professional, personable and knowledgeable of the area, which helped since I had never stayed in Charlotte before. I also want to thank Bernard the Bellman. He was such a delight and would go out of his way to make sure you were taken care of. I was amazed that everyday he would remember my name and make sure to say hello and ask if I needed anything. Several of my colleges raved about them as well! I also need to mention Tezelia, she checked me out of the hotel and was very curtious and professional. My room was clean and crisp everyday and the bed and pillows were so comfortable. I did not get a chance eat at the hotel but I will the next time I stay. All of the staff that I came in contact with, went above and beyond and made my experience one of the best I have had in a long time!