Holiday Inn Charlotte - Center City
$139
$142
$116
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$104
$167
$151
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
$109
$89
$85
All reviewscaffe sienafront deskrooftop poolwithin walking distanceparking garagehotel restaurantstreet noiselocation is greatbeds were comfortablelight railstaff was friendlybusiness tripthe room was nicejjsinkvaletwedding
Reviewed October 23, 2007

My girlfriends and I stayed here again, because the location is AWESOME! We have a girls night every couple of months and this Holiday Inn is right to next to all of the action! Walking distance or shuttle ride to everything. This time our room had been upgraded with granite counter tops and great linens on the bed. The Valet parking is a little expensive, but in Charlotte I think it's worth it.

• Stayed: October 2007
2  Thank Teryl
Reviewed October 17, 2007

This hotel has no one who has a clue what customer service is all about. I found the staff to be rude and unconcerned. They have a faulty bar which resulted in a injury to my foot. They did nothing. not even an apology . They asked me to leave when I wanted to file a report. as a result my foot was bruised and I was unable to wear most shoes.,for over a week .Still no one cared.. not even a refund for the room ,which I never stayed in,I will never stay there again, and will advise anyone who will listen to do the same. DON'T STAY AT THAT HOLIDAY INN !!!!!!!!!!! Kimberly

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank CharlotteBlondie
Reviewed August 12, 2007

Went to a wedding at Holiday Inn Center City and was not allowed to be seated at Reception. Family members in party were elderly and handicapped in wheel chair. We asked hotel staff for assistance in making a path to allow wheel chaired family members to be seated and were refused. We were told to wait in hallway and were left to sit for almost an hour. Staff was rude and management was unresponsive. Will never stay in any Holiday Inn EVER again.

Stayed: July 2007
3  Thank pulp1234
Reviewed July 28, 2007

Beware of booking this hotel through discount sites. They were supposed to provide a room that would sleep four people, but they only provided a room with a king bed, and they brought up a rollaway. They said there were no two-bed rooms available and they claimed they did not have to provide that since we booked through a third-party at a discounted rate. However we had been guaranteed a room that would sleep four. As a result the online service that booked our stay did change our reservation to another hotel in the area. The room we were given at the Holiday Inn was dark and had peeling wallpaper. We were placed directly across from the elevator.

Stayed: July 2007
3  Thank nyli2
Reviewed July 5, 2007

My husband, Mother & I stayed at this hotel for 5 days in June. I had gotten a great deal through hotwire. It was a nice stay! There isn't really anything major to complain about. The people were friendly, it was very clean, pool area was always kept nice and you can not beat the location of this hotel! It's in walking distance of everything! The restaurant is a little pricey and they don't offer a complimentary breakfast so that would be the only real down side to choosing this hotel. If I were to stay here again it would be mainly because of the location.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family