Tripadvisor
Charlotte
All reviews room was clean stand up shower early morning flight the breakfast area rental car front desk staff would stay here again parking lot clt airport mini fridge shuttle concert
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

I stayed here on an overnight getaway trip Sunday 01/19/20. Check-in was very straightforward. There was nothing whatsoever wrong with the room, the bed was very comfortable, pillow-top bedding, and any room that has an easy chair is an automatic plus with me. The shower water pressure was excellent, far better than most hotels nowadays that have those horrible water-saver shower heads. That is also a plus with me. The breakfast was all right, nothing fancy, but they did serve sausage and scrambled eggs, and since protein is very important for my dietary needs, this was yet another plus. The coffee was not all that good (seemed to be reconstituted coffee syrup in a machine) but neither was it terrible. The wi-fi was spotty but I was able to get around this by using my iPhone as a hotspot. There is not a thing in the world fancy about this hotel, but I would stay here again. Can't speak for the swimming pool (outdoor) as it was deepest and coldest January in Charlotte and, of course, the pool was closed and covered.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed December 24, 2019 via mobile

I’ve stayed here probably 4 times in the past. This was by far the most challenging visit. We checked in to find a roach at the clock radio (see photo). We figured it was just a night so we asked for a different room. That room smelled bad like cigarettes so we settled for the third time being the charm. The blond at the front was very accommodating but overall I think I’ll chose another property when flying out of Charlotte.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2019

I'm not sure where to begin. This morning someone walked in my room unannounced and that was the beginning of an unorganized mess. When leaving I asked a housekeeper could she please make up my bed and give me fresh towels. She stated to me that she was not responsible for my room and that I had to ask one of the other housekeepers on the floor. So, out of three housekeepers no one was responsible for cleaning my room they all stated. Hours later I received a text from Bank of America statinh that my business credit card has been charged an additional charge of $93. When I checked in last night I paid the total amount of $168. I later found out that the walk-in that occurred that morning was the manager checking to see if someone was in the room because in the computer it showed that it was unoccupied so they charged me for a nights visit. Then After returning to my room I found out that my room was totally clean and all of my personal possessions were missing. I've never experienced such unprofessionalism and disorganization within a hotel facility in my life. Nobody knows what the other person is doing. Everyone just independently runs a business!Smh! I'm not sure if this is an everyday occurrence or I just happened to stay on the wrong today's but I will definitely not be staying here ever again.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2019 via mobile

Great place to stay to get to the airport. We turned our rental car in the night before and used the shuttle. Everyone was supper nice at the motel. Very quiet location. Very clean and shower was great!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2019

This hotel sits alongside 3 other hotels and a gas station is within walking distance. We got there a little early, called ahead to let them know, and it wasn't an issue. The three employees that stood out and gave great service were Elizabeth, Damaris and Cece. Amazing jobs and beautiful smiles. The hotel offers free hot breakfast and an outside pool, both I did not get a chance to use. We came in for a concert, napped and left. I don't think we used the room for more then a couple of hours. This hotel looks like it's brand new. My only complaint was with the bathroom door. The pocket door had a handle on the outside but not one on the inside. Loved the stand up shower and how the toilet was in a different room then the sink. It's a quick Uber ride to downtown. Great stay!!

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Savis8, General Manager at Sleep Inn Billy Graham Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2019

Thank you very much for your comments on your stay with us, we appreciate it very much and always love to hear that our guest enjoy there stay and the staff. We look forward to see you again the next time you are in our fine city.
Thank you once more.