Sleep Inn Billy Graham Parkway
$135
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$149
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

$133
$124
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

$80
$189
$161
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleancharlotte airportshuttle driveroutdoor poolsnow stormquiet areacontinental breakfastone night staywould stay here againparking lotfront desk staffup to datestaff was friendlypkwyinternetinterstateairline
Reviewed May 7, 2012

We stayed for two days,the room was clean, breakfast was not good
the coffee was not fresh,and very watery.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank maria945
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I stayed here after having a difficult time catching a missed flight due to some bad weather at my destination. First off I'm thankful they have shuttle service to and from the airport so I didnt have to worry about a cab. The hotel was nice. Knowing that Sleep Inn is a budget brand I didnt expect it to be like the Ritz Carolton when I walked in. The staff was amazing! Super helpful in helping me get situated and helping me get around the city that night. The room is fine. I see on here that people have complained about cigarette smoke but that was not my experience. My room smelt fine and I didnt have any issues. They arent soundproof. You can hear people opening and closing doors, but it was a Saturday night and this hotel seemed almost completely full. The hotel is very close to the city. I ventured to downtown to check out how Charlotte is. All in all I would say my stay was great. Great service, which means a lot to me, rooms were fine, close to the city, airport shuttle service, free wifi, and a great breakfast. If Im ever in Charlotte again then I would probably stay at this location again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Jacob B
Reviewed April 16, 2012

My family stopped here on Friday night, April 13, 2012 after an eight-hour road trip from spring break vacation in Williamsburg, VA, for my son's flight back to NYC on Saturday morning. As always, I requested a non-smoking room, and twice confirmed with the nightr clerk that it was a non-smoking room. When we entered the hotel's side entrance door with our luggage in tow, we were immediately engulfed in a sea of cigarette smoke. Holding our breaths, we made our way down the corridor to our room. The room reeked of cigarette smoke, and it was coming through the door, the ceiling and the walls (another Tripadvisor member, Supercat912 also had this same experience). It was late, we were exhausted, and the flight was early. We didn't sleep well, and we all had headaches in the morning. Needless to say, it was a horrible experience, and we will never stay here again. And, we will share this experience, since we live in Columbia, SC, and many of our friends and business colleagues (all non-smokers) use the Charlotte/Douglas International Airport. Sadly, the hotel room itself was quite nice and clean. Bottom line: this hotel is a smoker's paradise and a non-smoker's nightmare.

Room Tip: Stay away if you are a non-smoker.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank PalmettoPride
slclt, Manager at Sleep Inn Billy Graham Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2012

We take a lot of pride in the cleanliness and "freshness" of our facility; however, we do have some rooms on the first floor that are smoking rooms and if coming in late at night, the smoke smell will prevail by these rooms. Our 2nd and 3rd floors are totally smoke free!

Reviewed March 8, 2012

This place was just average to me. The staff was nice but it just has a depressing kind of feel to it. My room was clean but I really did not like it. It was just not for me. I am not saying you shouldn't stay here but if you are planning on staying long term I might look somewhere else if I were you. I don't plan on coming back here unless the price is irresistible.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank 247HardWorker
Reviewed February 6, 2012

This is a very nice clean hotel, however, do not get a room near the stairs because the door to the stairs is noisy when it is opened and closed. You can also hear the doors to the adjacent rooms opening and closing and the showers being used in the adjacent rooms. My room had a bathroom with a new walk in shower and a pocket door to the bathroom that you pull out for privacy. The sink was outside the bathroom. The room had a small clean refrigerator and clean microwave but no table for dining so I ate at the desk area. The light around the bed is an overhead florescent tube fixture and there are no table lamps on the bedside. There was a convenient electrical outlet near the bed for computer use and the internet was fast and I could stream netflix movies. The room is small but adequate.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business