“STAY AWAY RUDE MANAGER,UNCLEAN ROOMS!!!!”

Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd.
Ranked #111 of 182 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My fiancee and I along with our baby stayed here for one night and ended up with little travelers with us.I don't mean the muppets I mean bed bugs.
Not only did the manager deny any and all things of the sort he told me they spray after clients leave(this does nothing) and after trying to explain to him the issue he told me I knew nothing that I wasn't being rational and told me the conversation was over.even after telling him his disregard for the issue would cost him and the company he said I can do what I want it would do nothing. Like I said stay away my 3 week old son has and fiancee have been eaten alive,and they will answer for this.

• Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank untestedfaith

Reviewed February 23, 2014

by luck of weather, I stayed there during the freak snowstorm in Charlotte. A nice clean place to stay, and the wifi worked. I slept well, the beds were very comfortable, and the desk lamp had more than one electrical plug. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I checked in late at night, and was told by the desk worker, where I could go to eat. The next morning, as everyone was looking at the snow, the breakfast provided was great. Nice muffins and breakfast bars. Due to the snow, the staff was very accommodating on extending rooms and late check outs. I'd be more than willing to stay there again!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 1, 2014

This was a great experience all the way around. The room was beautiful, clean and well maintained. There was a kitchen and living area separate from the bedroom which housed a very comfortable king size bed. Included amenities such as a new weight room, vending machines and plenty of washers and dryers. The staff went above and beyond to make sure my stay was comfortable with my two small dogs. Located across the street from restaurants and shopping. Quiet, not only from outside noise but could not hear through the walls either. I would definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Angela L
Reviewed January 27, 2014

From checking in to checking out, everything about the stay was great. The staff was very courteous and attentive to any needs I had. The room was very well kept; clean and comfortable. Wifi access was included and worked great. It wasn't very slow like most hotels I have been to, which is a plus since I tend to do work from my room during the evening hours. This hotel is located near many sit-down and fast food restaurants for a good variety of eating. It is also reasonably close to the airport with downtown Charlotte not much further away. The area is quiet and it seems to be in a nice and safe location This will be the place I stay for any future visits to the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I have stayed in Extended Stays all over and this is without a doubt the best I have ever seen. I will put the rooms here up with about any hotel room anywhere. The rooms have a kitchen, pull out sofa and recliner in the living area, two television sets and a separate bedroom. The staff is great. For a person traveling on long trips to the Charlotte area or a family you will not be disappointed here.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Had a one night stay..place was clean, quiet and the location was excellent.Staff very friendly and courteous. Although when I entered my room it smelled like vinegar, I was able to tolerate it and quickly didnt notice it. Grab and go breakfast had a good selection of items. I would recommend this facility.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Extremely Comfortable and well appointment room. My room felt like a tastefully decorated little apartment…bedroom separated from living room by double doors is nice touch. The bed was VERY comfortable and the room was very quite. I was on the first floor facing the parking lot but I I didn't hear any outside noise - surprising since cars were parked outside my window and I did sleep in without a problem. I did hear people upstairs opening drawers. It didn't bother me much, but it might bother a light sleeper. I did not hear anyone in the halls or next door. Other than that…the room was very, very quiet. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Nico is extremely nice and he very helpful in giving me a decent weekly rate since my reason for being in Charlotte was due to a family emergency. Chili's restaurant and Baskin-n-Robins is right across the street (bonus!). I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Charlotte hotels
Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Park Rd.
Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Tyvola Rd. - Executive Park
Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport
Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Tyvola Rd.
MainStay Suites Charlotte
MainStay Suites Charlotte
#117 of 182 in Charlotte
Comfort Suites Charlotte Northlake

Been to Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd.

Address: 8405 Pineville-Matthews Road, Charlotte, NC 28226-4704 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Charlotte/Pineville)
Location: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#65 Business Hotel in Charlotte
Price Range: $96 - $145 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Charlotte