Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd.
Ranked #112 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I had the opportunity to stay here while recently visiting family in Charlotte. I was very impressed by the professionalism of the staff and the cleanliness of the facitly. This hotel is also pet friendly, and this was the first time my maltese traveled with me to Charlotte. It is my understanding that all the pet rooms were on the third floor. When I was told that when I checked in, I was envisioning problems, but, that was not the case. The room was clean and my dog and I had a great stay. Hats off to the staff! Great job!

Room Tip: While other guests also had pets, and they too were on the third floor, we seemed to be spaced so th...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd., responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. I'm glad that your maltese enjoyed the stay too! We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays in Charlotte.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times recently. I am amazed at the value I receive and the consistent friendly service of the staff. Not only will I continue to seek out this property, but I will also look at Extended Stay when I travel to other cities.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Terry - Thank you so very much for your nice review about our hotel. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We are so happy to hear that we continuously meet your expectations, and because of that, you will return for more visits to us and other ESH properties!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

This Extended Stay America is clean and recently updated. The staff is pleasant. This is a great choice for an individual/couple staying for a few weeks or for a family with children. The kitchen has a refrigerator, microwave, and small stove. The living area is roomy and has a pull out couch. The bedroom is large. One nice feature are the doors that separate the living area from the bedroom. There is a walk in closet (bigger closet than my 1st apartment). The vanity area is outside the shower/toilet. This is adequate for most. The bathroom is a bit small.

Breakfast items available are: oatmeal, breakfast bars, coffee, muffins & fruit. Nothing fancy, but enough to start your day.

The pool area is quite nice...

This is not a fancy hotel, but it is in a good location, safe (good lighting), & clean.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Jamie B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd., responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

"I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I must say this was a good experience overall. Whenever I had an issue the manager and his staff would always fix it. I was at this extended stay for 30 days and I met some amazing people while I was there. It was like being home. Thanks everyone!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I usually hate extended stays, this hotel I would stay at again.
The staff was great, the rooms were nice!
Clean,comfortable rooms. The hotel was in great condition,
Great location
I actually enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

"It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way,"" and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Great location (suburbs but accessible to the highways) but the staff are what make this place such a great hotel. Always greeting you whenever you walk by (on a first name basis). I would definitely stay here again if I ever return to Charlotte.

Room Tip: I was on the first floor (106) and it was very easy to get out either the main or side door, if you...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank KristinEleda

"Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

We stayed at the hotel at the end of July. I also want to comment on the friendliness of the staff. Everyone went out of their way to greet us throughout our stay, including the handyman.

The room was clean and very spacious. As we checked in they were moving out the old pullout beds. We were delighted to see we had a brand new "leather" sofa and recliner in our rooms.

We were there in April and noticed an unpleasant smell and stained furniture. All of that is noticeably gone. My teenage son mentioned how it smelled and looked so much better this visit. Definitely a change for the better!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank alpham0m
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd., responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. We have made a lot of improvements recently and it gives me such great pleasure to know that they are paying off. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Charlotte
Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Park Rd.
Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport
Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Tyvola Rd. - Executive Park
Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Tyvola Rd.
5 mi away
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Charlotte/Executive Park
Quality Suites
Quality Suites
#6 of 6 in Pineville

Been to Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd.

Address: 8405 Pineville-Matthews Road, Charlotte, NC 28226-4704 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Charlotte/Pineville)
Location: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#65 Business Hotel in Charlotte
Price Range: $96 - $140 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Charlotte