All reviews soul food charlotte airport free breakfast sitting area fresh fruit flat screen parking lot a great stay spacious rooms oatmeal hot breakfast mini fridge coffee maker shuttle service front desk staff great customer service free shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed May 31, 2019

I was recently in Charlotte, NC and had the privilege of staying at Hyatt Place Charlotte Airport/Tyvola Road. The moment you walk in you are greeted with a warm welcome and spacious lobby. The room was immaculate and loved the way the it was arranged with sitting area and sleeping area and a large flat screen that swivels to both. The morning breakfast is the best I have experienced with a selection to satisfy every taste. I would highly recommend this Hyatt whenever traveling to Charlotte and find it always to be my top choice.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2019

Excellent stay!!! The staff was absolutely amazing especially Akeyla the young lady who checked us in. She was knowledgeable of the surrounding area, extremely hospitable. The room was very clean, well laid out and very comfortable. I was traveling with my GF and her two sons, and there was plenty of room for all of us, the sleeper couch was a nice surprise. The layout of the bathroom was very accommodating for more than one person, as the vanity was separated from the shower, and made getting ready in the morning a breeze. The beds were very comfortable, as was the sleeper sofa. The mini fridge came in handy to get our drinks cold before the NASCAR race. The property was also very quiet, which made for a good nights sleep, and the breakfast in the morning had a great selection of hot and cold items, with something for everyone. The only minor problem was slight hiccup with one of the elevators, which they seemed to get fixed quickly. I would highly recommend the Hyatt Place to anyone traveling to Charlotte, and Iook forward to staying there again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2019

I had a great stay at The Hyatt Place Hotel in Charlotte, North Carolina. The property is in a great location near downtown Charlotte. I originally was booked in a one bed room and it was upgraded to a two bed room. I needed this because my family was with me. They offer a good breakfast to start the day and Vonetta keep the breakfast bar stocked. The room was a decent size for three people and the shower had good pressure. The room was well worth what I paid.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2019

Your hotel offered a nice breakfast. Upon obtaining a sausage biscuit I noticed what I thought was pimento cheese. I asked the kitchen cook if it was pimento cheese and she confirmed it. I asked if there were any without the cheese and she responded no. Approximately 10 minutes later, she put out a fresh batch of biscuits. I would have thought she would have offered to provide me one without pimento cheese.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

Very spacious rooms. They even had pull out sofa beds so we did not need to get an air mattress or a roll away. The staff was awesome. The hotel was very easy to get to and check in was a breeze. Would recommend this hotel to any band traveling.

Trip type: Traveled on business