“Great hotel”

Ranked #36 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Skippack, Pennsylvania
“Great hotel”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I stayed here prior to an early flight the following morning. We arrived after 10 pm so I didn't get to enjoy the hotel much but being an experienced traveler I was impressed. The hotel was spotless. The front desk was so helpful and pleasant. The bedding was great and the room itself was large and spacious. The hotel includes complimentary breakfast however since we were leaving so early we could not make it to breakfast. The hotel instead packed us a bag breakfast which I thought was over the top. Thanks to Hyatt and the ownership and staff of this hotel. Keep up the great work.

Room Tip: I always ask for a room away from the elevator.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Paul W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

this is been the best hotel I have stayed in and a long time. The hotel is very clean, the rooms were amazing and the staff was very nice. They have a wonderful breakfast with a hot bar in a restaurant that you can eat at all night. The room was very spacious but the only problem was the bathroom was very small, but some of the bathrooms for big but I think that was the king size beds we had two double beds.
the only issue that I had about The hotel was we were in was right across the hall from the kitchen and the door would open and close all night and it kept me up most the night.So my suggestion is get a floor from the second floor up. Other than that this has been the best hotel experience I've had and I suggest that you stay there or at any Hyatt Place Hotel

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank tomsgrl
Marysville
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We had a very nice stay. The beds were very comfortable and the staff were exceptional. Ben and Michele were attentive and especially friendly. The 24 HR food and drink bar was super nice to have, and the airport shuttle service was great.

Room Tip: We liked ground floor near the pool.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I specifically picked this location because on google maps it appeared to be in a safe neighborhood that I could go for a morning run through. While the roads did have some traffic, I still managed about 6 miles on the sidewalks and side streets around this area. I would recommend it as a very safe location to stay in.

The hotel also had excellent breakfast, a good fitness room, and very nice rooms. It was close to the locations I was visiting in the area and I found the staff pleasant.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cvengrin
Guernsey
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Convenient for the airport, this hotel is very good quality, nice rooms, with sitting area, free fast wifi, very comfortable. I will probably stay here again. Breakfast choices were a bit odd, and suffered from having been left to dry out, but I would guess this is not untypical of this type of airport hotel. Only point I would take up with them is that the front of the hotel is floodlit and the blackout curtains were not up to the job - if you are getting over jet-lag and trying to sleep in that doesn't help.

Room Tip: If you like to sleep in darkness avoid rooms in the front of the hotel
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Peter R
Bristol, Tennessee
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Got a call at 3am from a person claiming to be hotel manager. Due to software upgrade they needed my credit card number. Of course I didn't give it out but called front desk and they put a random call into my room at 3am. Most hotels you must know room number plus name of guest. Hotel needs to educate the front desk on this. Hotel was clean and 15 min cab ride to airport

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank hrbrewingco
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Right by the airport and easy to find, and the planes didn't give us any problem. The rooms are very nice and feel new; beds are great. Definitely has a modern and clean feel. The staff helped us with everything we needed. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple