“Great price for a clean hotel.”

Hyatt Place Charlotte Airport/Tyvola Road
Ranked #36 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I have stayed here a few times when I have an over night layover and this hotel usually delivers. There is not much to do in the area but the restaurant in the same parking lot is pretty good. The staff was pretty friendly but I did stay in a room by their kitchen on the first floor and they are pretty loud very early in the morning.

• Stayed: October 2012

Reviewed October 6, 2012

While on business in Charlotte, NC, had the pleasure of staying at Hyatt Place near the airport. The hotel is very convenient to the airport and right across the street from a number of nice and convenient restaurants if you wish to get away from the property for a bite. The staff were very friendly and the all-suite rooms were spacious with a living area, desk, kitchenette and roomy bathroom, with separate sleeping area. Outdoor pool is also nice. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank EuroTexan
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 5 days with little to no problems. I did have to call the front desk because the air conditioning had a strange smell. They fixed the problem right away. The rooms are very nice and modern. Everyroom has a side room devided by a partition with a pull out couch and desk area. Also there is a bar sink and refrigerator. Their is a large flat screen tv with connections available to connect a video game console or computer to the tv. The only downfall I see is there is no guest laundry facility.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

Ok, let me make this short and sweet; excellent service, clean room, comfortable bed. I travel and stay at nice places all the time.

This place is good. Their bar is connected to their front desk; great idea.

If you have to choose an airport hotel in Charlotte, take my word for it; stay here.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Great, inexpensive place to stay next to the Charlotte Airport. The rooms were new and looked like new showers. They have a limited menu at the bar, but it was nice as I got in after 9 pm and every restaurant in the area was closed.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Stsyed here one night before leaving for Seattle. Had an early flighdodo we chose the Hyatt Place closest to the airport. Was extremely easy getting to airport with very little traffic. The staff was friendly, rooms were large and very clean. Bathroom had shower only but it was spacious. Heard no airport traffic which had been an initial concern. Great stay.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I booked this hotel specifially because I liked the way it looked AND it had an airport shuttle. I was coming thru CLT (from GA to NC) only to pick up my stepdaughter from her am flight. The moment my son and I arrived we were greeted by three friendly and attentive employees. I liked that there was Starbucks, but no fancy stuff ppl, keep it simple. The bakery goods were fresh, I had cheesecake and a muffin. Breakfast was hot and there was a great variety. I used the internet on site. The pool was inviting but I was disappointed there was no hottub. However, the room and service made up for it. I clearly was not prepared for the quality of this hotel. My son said "mama, are you sure you booked the right hotel?" The hotel was pretty empty, even for a Sun. night. Shuttle servie the next day was on the spot. The shower was big, the beds were comfy..I could go on and on. I'd say this was about the best overall experience I have had staying in a hotel. Oh, as far as food. There are two restaurants right across the way, but whenever I travel I like to drive around. I found a Sonnys BBQ across 77. The staff recommended other places but I knew Sonnys already. Im not sure there is anything close to this but CLT airport, but It didnt matter to me. When I return to CLT this will be my hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family