Hyatt Place Charlotte Airport/Tyvola Road
$139
$85
$116
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$104
$88
$167
$151
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
All reviewsfront desksoul foodcharlotte airportfree breakfastconvenience storespacious roomsitting areafresh fruitbreakfast sandwichparking lotshuttle servicegreat customer servicea great stayoatmealhot breakfastfree shuttlecoffee maker
Reviewed September 18, 2011

I stayed here for business for three nights, and found this hotel to be wonderful. The rooms were very nice, spacious, and clean. The linens were nice, soft and comfortable. They even had the room cool, and lights on before I got there. The Wifi connection was good, not blazing, but well enough to get the job done. The staff was very friendly, and several times greeted by name. The fitness center had very nice machines consisting of two treadmills, a ski machine, and a recumbent bike. It might be common, but these machines you could watch television on or listen to the radio. If there was any downside to this hotel, it would be their breakfast. They had cereal, juice, very unripe bananas, yogurt, donuts, pastries, bagels, and toast. To get other breakfast food, such as eggs, sausage and so on, you had a terminal that you order from, and need to pay for it. But on the other hand, they had enough to get you started! All in all, I would come back to this hotel again if I was staying in Charlotte.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

I recently stayed at this location on a business trip to Charlotte, NC. The location was very convenient to downtown and the western section of the city. The hotel was in excellent condition. I ate dinner at the hotel one evening, and the food was good. The continental breakfast is fair; however you can order off a menu if you prefer (I did not on this trip). This is the second time I stayed at this hotel and fortunately I arrived much easier than my first trip. Hyatt has 3 hotels within a 5 mile radius of the airport, so make sure you are arriving at the correct location. The rooms are very well kept and there is a lot of space to spread out and either relax from a long day of work or finish up the ideas you started at the office. Great stay.

Reviewed September 14, 2011

Just stayed for 3 nights at the Hyatt Place for a weekend conference in Charlotte (9/9-9/11). It was a great experience. Rooms were large, clean and comfortable. Staff was professional and helpful... due to traffic while travelling we arrived 4 hrs late at 4:30 am and I called the desk around 2 am to tell them that we were still coming but had just run into bad weather and many closed roads due to flooding while traveling from PA. She was kind enough to take my info and have us all checked in so when we arrived all she had to do was hand us our room key...which we very much appreciated. The continental breakfast was very good...fresh fruit, donuts, yogurt, coffee, tea, toast. It was well stocked and everything was clean and organized. I didn't take advantage of this, but they also have an area right next to the continental area with higher end pastries, muffins, sandwiches etc for you to purchase if you choose. Overall, it was a great experience and if I have the need to come back to Charlotte again I would definitely consider this hotel for a second stay! Thanks Hyatt!!

Reviewed August 29, 2011

We stayed here for one night for a wedding. The room was huge, there was a separate sitting area, the bed was comfortable, the TV was hage! It was great. I felt like we were staying in a much more expensive, higher end hotel!

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Christinldrn
Reviewed August 26, 2011

As soon as I opened the door to my room, I knew my stay was going to be great. The sitting room part of the room had a large couch with ottoman. There was even a blanket for me to snuggle under while I watched TV and worked during the evenings. The mini fridge was a nice addition, too. The large flat screen TV that could be viewed from either the bed or couch was great.

The complimentary breakfast was okay, but they had other options to purchase if I had wished.

The staff was very friendly and welcomed me back each evening.

The free wi-fi was appreciated and made my work that much easier. However, it wasn't as fast as other places I've stayed.

My only complaint was that my room was too close to the elevator and I could hear it while sitting on the couch. However, once I moved to the bed, I couldn't hear it anymore.

Great overall stay and I will definitely stay again while in the Charlotte area.

Time Traveler