La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport South
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$149
$309
$259
Travelocity
  • Room Service
All reviewsfront deska pet friendly hotelcharlotte airporthard boiled eggsroom was cleanstaff was friendlyyogurtpleasant staycontinental breakfasteasy accesswould stay againthe breakfast areashuttle serviceone night staypetslqflorida
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 16, 2011

We just came home from our fourth stay at this location. EVERY time we've been there the staff has gone above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. The facility is always clean (even during the recent renovation). We like the LQ beds so much we purchased one through an internet site. La Quinta always offers a great value stay. No, I don't work for them

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2010

We're visiting our daughter and need a comfortable place to spend the night until they furnish a guest room. We've stayed here before and found it comfortable, clean and a good value. Rooms and lobby were undergoing renovations, but the crew was efficient and quiet. It's good to see a property kept up to date. We'll be back.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 14, 2010

Stayed there with my husband! Interior coridors, great continental breakfast and clean room. It's all I want from hotel and I found it in this hotel. You cant beat it for the price.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2010

Stayed here one night, got AAA rate of about $64. Super nice check-in guy, very professional. Clean room, clean hotel, a little dated, but ok. Missed the free breakfast, but the room rocked, with fridge, microwave, recliner, tv, nice bed, nice bathroom. Only complaints were that there were some dogs on the floor one time barking, and some construction going on late morning. But overall, great stay for the price. Plus free internet and parking! I would def stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed August 28, 2010

I stay at LaQuintas frequently because they are reasonably priced.
This one in Charlotte was particularly good for me because I was taking my little dog to have surgery at a veterinary specialist and it was very conveniently located less than 5 miles from the doctor's office. I did not have to worry about having my little dog with me.
The staff was friendly and helpful, the room reasonably clean and the breakfast was exactly the same as I have had at every single LaQuinta. It was perfectly adequate and the coffee was freah and hot.
We got in late and left early in the morning but the hotel was just fine.
It's not in the best part of town but it is what it is.
If you are looking for luxury, this will not be your cup of tea/
But if you are looking for value and convenience, than this will more than suffice.
I will definitely stay here again.
My little dog LOVED it.