“there should only be one Charlotte Airport La Quinta”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport South
Ranked #56 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stay was fine--BUT--we were there for family event and we all wanted to stay at same motel. Everybody made reservations at the Charlotte Airport La Quinta, without knowing there was a south airport and a north airport location. This was extremely frustrating and inconvenient. Staff was useless in resolving the problem, simply laughing and saying "this happens all the time." One location should change its name!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I came for a 3 days convention and wanted to save some money, so I looked for a nice place not too far away from the convention center that is not expensive. I stayed in La Quinta for 4 nights and enjoyed it very much. The stuff is very friendly and helpful. The room was very comfortable and surprisingly big. Breakfast was also nice and I preferred the one in the hotel then the one that was supplied by the convention. The hotel is about 15 minutes walk from the train station that gets you downtown, and the hotel provides free shuttle service from the hotel to the train station and of course from the train station to the hotel. I also got a free shuttle to the airport when I left. In short if I'll get to Charlotte again, I'll try to book myself a room in La Quinta again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Springfield, Massachusetts, USA
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I loved the staff they were very friendly and helpful with information about the area. And they really showed me and my family southern hospitality. I will be using them again next year for my stay for my church convention in October for sure.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stay at LaQuinta's all time. This one was just ok. The staff we super friendly. That was the highlight. The Elevators were horrible! Dark, dirty and disco gold, with dog pee on the floor. I travel with my dogs, and that is why we stay at LaQuintas. However, if my dog peed in an elevator, I would clean it up. There is also a huge gap at the bottom of the hotel room door. I did not feel that was secure. The bathroom doors were very dirty as well. On the happy side, the bed looked clean and was comfortable. There was a nice TV in the room. The hotel was also centrally located between downtown and Carowinds.

Room Tip: Ask for ground floor to avoid the elevators
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Charlotte hotels
Eagle Lake
Sleep Inn Billy Graham Parkway

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport South

Address: 4900 South Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28217-2404
Location: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte > Eagle Lake
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#12 Best Value Hotel in Charlotte
Price Range: $90 - $121 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport South Hotel Charlotte