“Another Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #70 of 175 Hotels in Charlotte
Charleston, South Carolina
“Another Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

My wife and I love La Quinta Inn & Suites because they do not charge for pets and we take our two dogs everywhere. The check in process what easy, the room was nice and big with a big bathroom. The breakfast was great and the check out process was great. I also love that the check out is noon. It allows us to sleep in. The only downside is that there are not many places for your dog to do their business out side but it was ok. We walked down the sidewalk some so all was well. I would stay here again the next time I am in Charlotte.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

This is our 4th stay and LaQuinta Inn and Suites is a pleasure to stay at. Reservations are quick and easy. Check-is a breeze, and checking out is even faster. Breakfast is a no fuss, satisfying meal in a very clean and convienent space. Will we return? You bet we will!

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

A couple of years ago, we had stayed at the LaQuinta and was very impressed with the hotel/service. So upon returning to the area, we decided that we would stay there again. We were not dissapointed. The personnel were very friendly and professional. Our room was very clean and everything worked properly. The breakfast in the morning had a good variety. The only reason I gave a 4 for sleep quality was due to the fact that the bed was a little soft for my liking. But that is a personal preference. Would definitely recommend this hotel to others & would stay here again if visiting the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Lumberton, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the La Quinta Inn & Suites. The room was very clean as well as the bathroom. We need extra towels and washcloths and the staff was happy to give me more. I didn't a chance to eat the breakfast however the coffee was hot and tasted great! The staff was very accommodating and friendly. I will stay here again and I will recommended it to friends and family.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Newland, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Excellent very clean large rooms. Great Staff. Will stay again when in Charlotte. Comfortable beds and HD TV. Price was great. Great location. Large desk in the room great to work on. Location was in a nice part of town rooms were very quite.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Los Gatos, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

If you read my reviews you will note that I wound up here quite by accident.

I haven't stayed at a LaQuinta Inn for a long time and but for the weaknesses of their neighboring competitor I might never have found what a great place this is.

I arrived late at night, dead tired, in heavy rain with the threat of a winter storm blowing in and they took one look at me and said, "You've had a rough day. We can help with that."

I got close in parking, an excellent room, with great bedding, a large bathroom, free wi-fi and a good breakfast in the lobby for less money than I would have spent next door.

Great facility, well maintained, extremely clean, adequate parking. Every member of the staff exhibited that Southern Charm and Hospitality which made this visit even more memorable.

When in Charlotte, NC this is an excellent value.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank MBVPHASE6
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

the airport shuttle picked me up promptly, the bed was quite comfortable and just as nice as a higher priced hotels, the staff was friendly, and the breakfast was good, I had was able to make a waffle, there were a couple choices of cereal, and I ate some yogurt as well. The hotel seems to be well maintained. Would recommend this hotel to others

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo