Courtyard Charlotte Airport North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Bradley Motel(Charlotte)
View Hotel
All reviewscharlotte airportfront deskmarriott courtyardroom was cleanstandard courtyardthe shuttle driveran early flightfire pitfree shuttlean overnight stayconference roomhousekeeping staffone night staybusiness tripfitness centerkennethmarriotts
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I was locked out of my room for over an hour - the lock battery was dead. Their maintenance guy had no idea how to use the device to open dead battery locks. For my frustration and inconvenience they offered me a FREE FRUIT-CUP!! I couldn't go anywhere all my stuff was in my room. I couldn't wait in the lobby because what if the maintenance man arrived and opened the door. So I sat in the hallway until some maid took pity on me and opened up a room that I could sit in and wait. No food available... 'Sorry the bistro is closed'. I will never stay at a Marriott again. Customer service comes from the management down and obviously this Marriott's management fails miserably.

• Stayed: September 2013
CourtyardAirport, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Dear RCO1-

Thank You for providing your feedback, as we discussed earlier I will be looking into the problems you encountered. I’m glad I was able to handle the situation for you, and again I apologize for the inconveniences. I hope the next time you travel to charlotte you will give us another chance.

Julia Smith

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Close to the airport with transportation available. If you wish to eat "out" you will have to drive a bit.
Hotel is clean with a well trained staff. Good place to relax.
My opinion is the Bistro is over-priced but the only place within walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
CourtyardAirport, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Dear alvis-f,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Airport. I will ensure that I commend my staff about their exceptional customer service. I'm very thankful to have such dedicated and service focus associates. We appreciate your business and feedback and hope to have you visit again soon.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We stayed here because of the proximity to the airport for a morning flight. For that purpose, this is a good hotel, with everything you would expect out of a Courtyard...clean, good service, good bistro. What confused us was the restaurant recommendations from staff for dinner. We ended up driving 15 miles...all the way to the other side of downtown Charlotte, to eat dinner. Is there nothing near this hotel to eat?

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear holliday50,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding my staff and the cleanliness of the hotel. We pride ourselves on maintaining a clean establishment, and ensuring that our guest receive exceptional customer service, and I'm grateful to know that we succeeded.

As for restaurant options, we have several restaurants in the immediate area. However, based on the cuisine desired you may have to drive a little further distance. Again your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be shared with my staff and management team. Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Airport.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

This Courtyard Marriott is bright, lively, and friendly. Excellent service, an unexpectedly good bistro with freshly made meals, complimentary shuttle, and parking so you can avoid the airport parking lots. Clean rooms, comfy beds, and all amenities you'd expect from a Courtyard. Good rates too!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
CourtyardAirport, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Dear AVLwriter,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Airport. I absolutely love my hotel being described as bright, lively and friendly. We work so hard to go above and beyond Marriott's standards, but also appreciate being recognized for giving outstanding service. I am delighted to find that your stay with us was satisfactory, as you know our guests are a very vital part of the success of Marriott Hotels.

Thanks you again for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Airport, and hope
to see you again in the near future.

Respectfully,

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stayed here one night, because our plane left early in the morning. The hotel offers shuttle service to the airport and back. The rental car area is about a mile on the same road, as the hotel.
The room was spacious, with very comfortable beds. Room had no refrigerator, but the ice machine was not far from the room. Otherwise the room was well maintained with nice colors and decorations.
The area was very quiet during the night.
The receptionist, Adam was nice and helpful.
Near the reception there is a bistro/restaurant for breakfast/lunch and dinner. Food was average, but service was good.
The hotel has an indoor pool and spa. The water in both were clouded. The pool area was clean with plenty of towels, even though it was full with people.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
CourtyardAirport, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear SusieFD,

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding the hotel cleanliness and exemplary service you received while staying at the Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Airport. We appreciate the time you set aside to share your experience. During our continuous customer service training, I love being able to recognize staff and share feedback from our guest.

Our associates such as Adam truly define the tradition of exceptional service Marriott strives to maintain. I am glad that we have exceeded that expectation during your stay with us.

Thanks you for choosing Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Airport and we hope that we see you again soon!