“A Pleasant Experience at This Hotel!”

Courtyard Charlotte Airport North
Ranked #52 of 177 Hotels in Charlotte
Shenandoah National Park, Virginia
“A Pleasant Experience at This Hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Another pleasant experience at a Courtyard Marriott. This facility is modern and updated, offering friendly service as well as a nice Bistro within the lobby area. The staff at the Bistro was overly friendly and willing to please. The menu was varied and offered healthy food choices for those discerning guests.

Our room was contemporary and squeeky-clean, with lovely furnishings and a comfy king-sized bed and perfect pillows. I loved the thin, white crinkled spread, rather than the run-of-the-mill blue and burgandy-flowered polyester spreads with who-knows-what living in it!

The business center area was equipped with two fast-responding computers, and a copier that worked.

The neighborhood was of course, near the airport, and one particular side of the neighborhood was full of seedy strip clubs. However, one does not walk through these areas, so it was not an issue.

We would recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the ice and vending machines.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
CourtyardAirport, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport North, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear IAmEve7,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding my staff and the cleanliness of the hotel. We pride ourselves on maintaining a clean establishment, and ensuring that our guest receive exceptional customer service. I am grateful to hear that we were able to make your stay a pleasant one. Your feedback is greatly appreciated because I love sharing guest experiences with my team. I hope you visit us again in the future and thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Airport.

Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Airport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Plano, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

Nice hotel, all the usual Courtyard amenities. To get to a restaurant, you had to take a shuttle or a cab, the shuttle driver was very nice. The room was clean and well maintained. I made a last minute reservation so my price was a little high.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Samacat
CourtyardAirport, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport North, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Dear Samacat,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Airport. Our goal is to make every guest encounter a positive and memorable experience. I am glad that we were able to uphold the standard that Marriott is known for, and that is maintaining clean hotels and giving outstanding customer service. I hope that you will visit us again if you are ever in the Charlotte area.

Thanks again for your feedback

San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

I have nothing but positive feedback for my stay at the Courtyard in Charlotte! EVERY employee that I interacted with, even if just passing them in the hall, was courteous, friendly and helpful.
The room was comfortable, the Bistro had a good selection of casual foods and the overall service was excellent!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank TravelNovice13979
CourtyardAirport, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport North, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Dear TravelNovice13979,

Thank for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Airport. I am glad to hear that EVERY associate greeted you with a warm smile. This is very important to me, because we pride ourselves on exceeding our guest expectations. It is our goal with every guest to give exceptional customer service, and I'm grateful to know that we succeeded. I will personally make the staff aware of your great experience.

Thank you for choosing Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Airport and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Respectfully,

North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

Friendly staff from the time I checked in, until their airport shuttle driver dropped me off. Shuttle driver even helped me with my luggage! Bistro area and limited room service are a nice bonus.
Room pretty quiet considering the location!

1 Thank LBC319
CourtyardAirport, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport North, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Luv2Travel54321,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding my staff at Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Airport. I love to hear feedback from guest, especially when my staff has exceeded their expectations. I will definitely share your feedback with my team in our continued customer service training. Thank you again for your feedback, and I personally look forward to meeting you on your next stay with us!

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

This location is very close to the Charlotte airport. Rooms and staff were great! The Bistro and bar was very good. This location pays attention to service of their guests. I will stay there again. The hotel has a shuttle to the airport. Great Business location.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
CourtyardAirport, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport North, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear Ernestokarina,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment about the Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Airport. I am excited to know that my staff has exceeded your expectations. And yes, we pride ourselves on paying attention to our guest needs. I enjoy sharing these comments with my staff and management team in our continued customer service training. Thank you again for your feedback, and look forward to your next stay with us.

Highlands Ranch, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

I stayed for 1 night at this location and also booked a meeting room for business use. The hotel room was very clean, tidy and comfortable. At check in the staff was very friendly and eager to assist in anyway. I ate both dinner the night of check in and breakfast the morning of check out at their bistro. Both times my experiences were great. I was treated respectfully and provided with good food. I would recommend staying at this location if you are ever looking for a place close to the airport.

Dear Juneever,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding my staff and the cleanliness of the hotel. We pride ourselves on maintaining a clean establishment, and ensuring that our guest receive exceptional customer service, and I'm grateful to know that we succeeded. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be shared with my staff and management team. Once again, thank you for your feedback and thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Airport.

Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

The room was clean and spacious. The staff was extremely helpful and made it very easy to return my rental car the night before and catch my flight the next morning through their shuttle service. Check-in was convenient and speedy. This made my overnight stay a great experience.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

CourtyardAirport, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport North, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Dear Pat T,

Thank you for your kind message regarding the exemplary service you received while staying at the Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Airport. We appreciate the time you set aside to share your experience, your feedback will be shared with my staff.

Our associates truly define the tradition of exceptional service Marriott strives to maintain.

Thanks you for choosing Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Airport and we hope that we see you again soon!