“Will definitely stay here, again!”

Courtyard Charlotte Airport North
Ranked #39 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Friendly staff from the time I checked in, until their airport shuttle driver dropped me off. Shuttle driver even helped me with my luggage! Bistro area and limited room service are a nice bonus.
Room pretty quiet considering the location!

1  Thank LBC319
CourtyardAirport, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Dear Luv2Travel54321,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding my staff at Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Airport. I love to hear feedback from guest, especially when my staff has exceeded their expectations. I will definitely share your feedback with my team in our continued customer service training. Thank you again for your feedback, and I personally look forward to meeting you on your next stay with us!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

This location is very close to the Charlotte airport. Rooms and staff were great! The Bistro and bar was very good. This location pays attention to service of their guests. I will stay there again. The hotel has a shuttle to the airport. Great Business location.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
CourtyardAirport, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear Ernestokarina,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment about the Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Airport. I am excited to know that my staff has exceeded your expectations. And yes, we pride ourselves on paying attention to our guest needs. I enjoy sharing these comments with my staff and management team in our continued customer service training. Thank you again for your feedback, and look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I stayed for 1 night at this location and also booked a meeting room for business use. The hotel room was very clean, tidy and comfortable. At check in the staff was very friendly and eager to assist in anyway. I ate both dinner the night of check in and breakfast the morning of check out at their bistro. Both times my experiences were great. I was treated respectfully and provided with good food. I would recommend staying at this location if you are ever looking for a place close to the airport.

Dear Juneever,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding my staff and the cleanliness of the hotel. We pride ourselves on maintaining a clean establishment, and ensuring that our guest receive exceptional customer service, and I'm grateful to know that we succeeded. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be shared with my staff and management team. Once again, thank you for your feedback and thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Airport.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

The room was clean and spacious. The staff was extremely helpful and made it very easy to return my rental car the night before and catch my flight the next morning through their shuttle service. Check-in was convenient and speedy. This made my overnight stay a great experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CourtyardAirport, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Dear Pat T,

Thank you for your kind message regarding the exemplary service you received while staying at the Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Airport. We appreciate the time you set aside to share your experience, your feedback will be shared with my staff.

Our associates truly define the tradition of exceptional service Marriott strives to maintain.

Thanks you for choosing Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Airport and we hope that we see you again soon!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

This hotel is a lovely little hotel. The front desk staff is nice, the shuttle driver was friendly. Then we had an event at the hotel. The service was terrible. There is no real banquet staff here and the staff that is here is rude and not interested in your event at all!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kaytan44
CourtyardAirport, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Kaytan44,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding my front desk and van driver. However, I'm disappointed to hear of your experience during your use of our meeting space. Our staff is always willing to assist and very involved in servicing our meeting space during any customer event. I apologize if you felt that no one was interested in your event. Thanks again for your feedback, as I always use guest comments and experiences as a training tool for my staff. We work hard to go above and beyond the Marriott standards, and we pride ourselves on giving superior customer service. Thank you again for being a valuable guest and hope that if you ever have any lodging needs in the Charlotte Airport area that you will consider us again.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

This hotel was perfect for our overnight stay. We arrived late but were pleased to see the shuttle bus at the airport. Check in was quick and our room was quite spacious and very comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was very good and the staff were all very friendly and welcoming.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
CourtyardAirport, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Dear LynOB,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding my staff and their great customer service at Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Airport. We strive to always give our guest exceptional customer service, and I'm grateful to know that we succeeded. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be shared with my staff and management team.

Thank you for choosing Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Airport and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Respectfully,

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed for two nights. We had two rooms that were clean and spacious. The hotel is nice, and has everything you need, but it's that staff that really shines here. We arrived at 1AM where a smiling and extremely helpful General Manager helped us check in. The next morning we were greeted with smiles and offers of help in anything we needed from all of the house keeping staff we encountered. We ordered breakfast at the cafe, which was "real" food and delicious, where the staff was accommodating of our huge order, incredibly helpful, and did it all with smiles. We have stayed in hotels that were five times what we payed per night here, and didn't even come close to this kind of customer service! And, if you're lucky enough to stay while Kenya (housekeeping staff) is there, she alone is enough to put a smile on your face for the entire day.

• Stayed: May 2013
CourtyardAirport, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear anaisninsiana,

We appreciate your kind response regarding the exemplary service you received while staying at the Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Airport. We appreciate the time you set aside to share your experience, your feedback will be shared with my managers and staff.

Our staff, especially Kenya truly define the tradition of exceptional service Marriott strives to maintain. We work hard to ensure that we are exceeding our guest expectation of superior customer service.