“A fantastic room, great staff, a pleasure.”

Courtyard Charlotte Airport North
Ranked #41 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Boise, Idaho
“A fantastic room, great staff, a pleasure.”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

My husband and I stayed here on our way home from a Caribbean vacation on Feb 1st, 2013. We would like to thank everyone we encountered on our stay here. The front desk staff was fantastic and helpful, the bar/restaurant staff were very friendly, courteous and accommodating. Our room was clean, beautiful, quiet, well appointed, spacious and well priced. We would stay here again and anytime and will definitely recommend it to others. The thing that made it the best was the staff, so let them know. Free shuttle to and from the airport (wish they would start running it a little earlier in the a.m.), very comfortable lobby with all the accoutrements I would expect for a business traveler's hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
CourtyardAirport, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport North, responded to this review, July 15, 2015
Dear Katlin V,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our Hotel. We strive to always give our guest exceptional customer service, and I'm grateful to know that we succeeded. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be shared with my team.

Thank you for choosing Charlotte Airport Courtyard and we look forward to seeing you again soon if your travels bring you to Charlotte!

Respectfully yours,

Redouane Barakat
Front Office Supervisor

Courtyard Charlotte Airport - It's A New Stay!
2700 Little Rock Road
Charlotte, NC 28214
(T) 704-319-9900
(F) 704-319-9901
(E) redouane.barakat@cymcharlotteairport.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Toronto
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Started out with the airport shuttle taking some time but the shuttle drivers (particularly Nat!) was very welcoming and apologetic. There had been some freezing rain and I can understand the taking extra care. The front desk staff were friendly and the lobby area looked fantastic. New lounge chairs, new bistro, new business area even included a MAC! On entering my room, I was pleased to find the Marriott-standard bedding (nice and comfy). WiFi had good speed. The bathroom amenities included Paul Mitchell Salon products. During the night (3AM) I started to hear a great deal of water use from the floors above me and I had great difficulty getting back to sleep. On the trip back to the airport, I found out that they had only been expecting 23 guests and it zoomed to 175 because of the flight cancellations and delays. I'd try and get a high floor next time.

Room Tip: Definitely ask for high floor. Water in pipes from upper levels makes a lot of noise on the lower on...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Hilton Head, South Carolina
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I found this hotel by searching for places to stay near the airport. It's basically brand new so everything is fresh and clean. Shuttle runs non-stop so convenient and a 5 minute ride from the airport. Shuttle will also bring you to area restaurants which is a nice benefit. There's also a bistro in the lobby. Fitness center is well equipped with basic equipment.

Staff is genuine and very customer focused. Only negative is because it's near the airport you hear air traffic, but that wouldn't deter me in the future. This will be my hotel of choice when in Charlotte for an overnight flight or delay.

Room Tip: As a platinum member I was upgraded to a suite so had a separate bedroom and living area. I always r...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Livingston, Montana, United States
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We stayed at this motel the evening prior to flying out of Charlotte for our one-week vacation and also the evening upon our return. The front desk people were extremely friendly and accommodating, the airport shuttle was on time,and the shuttle drivers (particularly Nat!) were very welcoming. The entire staff made it a priority to make sure we were comfortable and that our every need was met. Extremely comfortable beds and pillows, quiet rooms, free internet wi-fi, and delicious food at the Bistro restaurant all rounded out our stay both times. We HIGHLY recommend this motel - you won't regret it!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We had a flight get delayed so the airline gave us a room here. The shuttle driver Natalie was very personable/helpful. The food at the Bistro was better than expected. All of the staff was very helpful. The director of housekeeping Suzanne Misher went out of her way to help me and in my humble opinion deserves a raise. She was very very nice and I cant say enough good things about her.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank danjo345
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed January 8, 2013

This hotel goes beyond, I have stayed in many Courtyards and, while I recognized the decor ) this hotel had an outdoor patio with a large fire pit and seating area that was a delightful place to relax after a busy work day on the road. Amazingly quiet as well despite the fact that I stayed in a first floor room albeit facing the actual courtyard

Room Tip: Face the courtyard instead of the highway
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank llg60898
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I stayed here for a night and would love to come back if I need to stay near the charlotte airport..the staff was very helpful in arranging for things and very well behaved..food is convenient to manage given options at the bistro..also, they arrange for short drop offs at nearby pharmacies or restaurants in case of need..the rooms are well renovated and the open area is quite nice to spend ome spare time

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business