“Best pizza in Carrboro”

Cuisines: Pizza
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Best pizza in Carrboro”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

If you just want a slice or calzone or full dinner, you can't go wrong. The service is great and the people are nice.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Delancey R

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Authentic New York Italian”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Great family place -- predictably good food, always hot and tasty. I get the eggplant parm, daughter gets pizza, husband gets salads and sandwiches... we've never had them make a mistake, and have been ordering from there for about 20 years.

• Visited March 2012
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never know what to expect...except for lousy service.”
Reviewed February 23, 2011

Sometimes it seems that the pizza is decent, other times it closely resembles a cardboard box with sauce on it. That isn't what gets me though. The service is awful. On more that 3 occasions I have left with a take out order only to find out (after arriving home) that what I got, isn't what I ordered. The last time I called to let them know about the mix-up. Instead of an apology, I was given the opportunity to return to the store where my correct order was waiting. No offer of compensation was made until I said how inconvenient that would be since I was planning to feed my kids dinner and didn't intend to load them up and drive back to the restaurant. Again, no apology, just an offer to take 10% of my next visit. As if!! A $3.00 discount doesn't even come close to making it worth it. I will be taking my business elsewhere from now on.

• Visited February 2011