“Super Customer Service”

Ranked #5 of 6 Bakeries in Chapel Hill
Pittsboro, North Carolina
“Super Customer Service”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I went into this Bruegger's late one afternoon to get some bagels. I LOVE the Asiago cheese bagel and they had hot ones even in the afternoon.

The week before I had purchased a delicious club sandwich (on a bagel) at the Bruegger's in the RDU airport. It was a great sandwich so I looked for it again on the Chapel Hill menu. It wasn't there so I asked about it. The manager stepped in and told me that they no longer have it on the menu but he described it to me and it was exactly what I wanted. He told the lady helping me how to make the sandwich I wanted!!

Then when I got to the register to pay, I had a coupon for $5.99 for a dozen bagels. He told me to hang on to my coupon because the dozen bagels are always $5.99 on Wednesdays. Excellent!!

Their bagels are always very fresh. Would love it if they cut the bagels in half or even offer to do it.

• Visited November 2012

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Bagels for breakfast”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Wide range of bagels and friendly staff to help you choose; cream cheese is great too ; breakfast has never been so good

Visited October 2012
South Carolina
“Yummy fresh bagels!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Fresh bagels with wide variety of toppings and great coffee! Delicious and easy to pick up for take out!

Visited July 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Lox, stock and bagels!”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Great place for lunch in Chapel Hill's Eastgate shopping center. It's clean and the staff is nice. I really like their turkey sandwich with honey mustard and swiss cheese on a square "everything" bagel with a side of chips and a soup.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Delancey R
Durham, North Carolina
“Generally very good”
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Current reviews suggest mediocrity, though I've been here many times and have always had good food and service. Although not "fine dining" (nor intended to be) and the bagels perhaps not the world's best, still overall good and worth trying.