“Generally very good”

Add it.
Bruegger's Bagel Bakery
Ranked #6 of 7 Bakeries in Chapel Hill
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Current reviews suggest mediocrity, though I've been here many times and have always had good food and service. Although not "fine dining" (nor intended to be) and the bagels perhaps not the world's best, still overall good and worth trying.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Wish they made "real" bagel, like Bagels on the Hill--you know, boiled first, and therefore meaningfully dense and chewy. But they're close by and oh so convenient.

Reviewed January 11, 2012

My husband and I were shopping at the Trader Joe's and decided to get a dozen of bagels from Bruegger's. We walked in and nobody was at the counter. No joking, we must have waited five minutes. No apology for the wait was given. The place looked dirty and in serious need of cleaning. The sanitation grade is listed as 92 but I think not. The coffee station was pretty bad too.
We got a dozen of bagels which is always a baker's dozen of thirteen. Well, when we got home, we were only given 11. I will not be returning.