“Bar food but not for me..”
Review of Bailey's Pub & Grill - CLOSED

Bailey's Pub & Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We went in for lunch and I struggled to find a healthy item on the menu. Service was pretty poor and my salad was pretty awful. However everyone else seemed to order better than me. Stick to burgers and traditional bar food and you will be happy. I ordered poorly...

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Great atmosphere, good food and nice people. Service was excellent and lots of TVs and pool tables. Great place to watch a game.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I've eaten here a dozen times (or more) and have never been disappointed. They have good food, service, clean and always friendly. You can't beat the Black Forrest sandwich with sweet potato fries for only $7.50 on the lunch menu.

1  Thank marlo12345
Reviewed March 31, 2014

The food was very good and cooked to our perfection. The service was a little slow, especially as our meal was between lunch and dinner. Staff was very nice. I would go back.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Loud, crowded, no seating in the music area and little room for dancing...but the fake Elvis' were amusing.