“Really great dinner”
Review of Bin 54

Bin 54
Reserve with OpenTable
Bin 54 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 299 Restaurants in Chapel Hill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 15-501 / Fordham Blvd.
Description: Using only the highest quality ingredients, Bin 54 elevates classic steakhouse dishes to a new level of refinement. Staged in a warm contemporary setting, diners are offered glimpses of the wood-fired grill, a canopied patio, and the temperature controlled wine room stocked with an extensive inventory of both eclectic and traditional selections.
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Just got back from our dinner at Bin 54 and it was awesome. The side dishes were standout - creamed spinach (the best), mushroom ragout and Brussels sprouts. Our steaks came as we ordered them and the proper temperature. My dad said it was a meal on par with the steakhouses he's been to in Vegas.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

A fine steak house for special occasions; has a good reputation; insane prices. Unfortunately I have had better steak at The Texas Roadhouse. My son's filet was average with an above average price. Priced at about $45 with $20 added to that for the featured sauce of the day. My strip steak was prepared as requested but was gristly, tough to cut and nearly tasteless. The service was very good as were the side dishes. The restaurant asks for feedback on their web site and indicates that they will respond. Still waiting. There are so many fine dining choices in Chapel Hill where prices are more in line with quality. We will not be returning to Bin 54.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Albeit on the pricey side, I think worth every penny. Food quality and service excellent. If I wanted to impress a visitor or a client, this would be the first place that would come to mind. The parking and noise issues are minor overall to me compared to the dining experience.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

This is an excellent choice for that special dinner. My wife is a challenge with many diet restrictions and they made the meal very special for her. The Chef prepared entrée and sides according to her restrictions and it was very special. I loved it. She was dazzled and we will go back!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

This is an excellent restaurant. The food is designer and there are some unusual things to go with the standard high quality charred beef. The scallop appetizer is exceptional. My husband loves the creamed spinach. The atmosphere is sophisticated and the ambiance is romantic. It's pricey but great for a special occasion.