“Great food”
Review of Time-Out - CLOSED

Time-Out
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Time-out Is A Chapel Hill Institution Located Downtown On Franklin Street For Over Thirty Years.time-out Is The Only 24 Hours Restaurant With Delivery In Town Open 7 Days A Week. We Are Famous For Our Chicken Cheddar Biscuit And Southern Comfort Food.
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Stopped in for lunch around 2:00 pm our first visit. Cafeteria style service. Wife and I both ordered the same meal. Fresh carved roasted turkey breast which was very moist and delicious. We both got two large thick slices that were fork tender. Homemade Mac and cheese was very good and black eyed peas were good. We both received very large servings of both sides. We both got a biscuit which were very good and fresh. We could not eat all that we were given. Decor is old and nothing fancy but clean. We will stop here again the next time in Chapel Hill. Known for their chicken cheddar cheese biscuit made famous by Adam Richman's Man V Food.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

This is one of our guilty pleasures for sure in Chapel Hill, We have to stop in and get us a Chicken and Cheddar biscuit every time we are in town. The Biscuit is really what makes the sandwich it is large fluffy and delicious, the Mac and Cheese was ok but the Yams were very good, not the most healthy of meals which is why we only get it once a year.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Decided to try this place early in the morning to compare their chicken cheddar biscuit to ones from Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen. While the biscuit from Time Out and huge and had a nice big slice of melted cheese, the flavor of the biscuit itself was lacking and coudn't compare to the one from Sunrsie Biscuit Kitchen. After speaking with the friends I was visiting, they all said Time Out was an after the bars joint so I could only imagine it would have been much more delicious at 2am than first thing in the morning.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

During my mom's visit, she wanted comfort food and it was late, so we went to Time-Out. We were really happy with the selection and prices. The fried chicken and biscuits were excellent, and the mashed potatoes weren't bad either! My only complaint is that even though it was dead, almost all of the table tops were dirty/crumby/sticky. I think next time I'll get my food to go.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Son wanted to go here - saw it on Travel Channel. We had to try a chicken/biscuit. It was delicious and HUGE! The biscuit was the star. Would love to try other items but didn't have time or the appetite. Felt like I needed to go for a ten mile run after eating there...but was worth every bite. It was crowded - and service was a bit slow. But it is the south afterall....