“Unique sandwiches and fabulous soups!”
Review of Sandwhich

Sandwhich
Ranked #37 of 298 Restaurants in Chapel Hill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Sandwhich is a quirky little place that serves unique sandwiches, soups and salads. The 1/2 sandwich, 1/2 salad is a terrific bargain. It includes half of your choice of several sandwiches, a cup of soup, homemade herb potato chips, a vegetable and a cookie for $10. The grilled gruyere sandwich was excellent. The lentil soup was fabulous. Salads are good, too.

You order at the counter and your food is brought to you. Nothing fancy, but a wonderful choice that everyone should appreciate for a quick, fresh, healthy lunch.

There are newer reviews for Sandwhich

Reviewed October 2, 2013

My wife and I ate at Sandwhich after attending a UNC football game. The service was very good and quick. I had a draft Belgian White beer and it was excellent. My whichburger was very good and was cooked just the way I ordered it. The homemade chips were also a treat. We will be returning to Sandwhich after the next UNC home game.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I never thought I would get excited about a place that sells mainly sandwiches but this is definitely an exception. I truly love the sandwiches here. Several of their sandwiches have a indian/middle eastern flavor that is out of this world. My husband loves the hamburgers while I love that there are multiple vegetarian options. It is a very casual comfortable atmosphere and they have outdoor seating as well. My husband keep coming back over and over again.

1  Thank amf5100
Reviewed May 18, 2013

My son, his girlfriend and I stopped in this restaurant for lunch on a Friday. What a pleasant surprise! I had a BLT with fresh tomatoes and was not disappointed! it was perfect with a draft beer, served in a frosted glass. We got the mac and cheese as a side dish and all three agreed it is the best we have ever eaten! The server was very friendly and helpful. This will be on my list to go back to on a return visit!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

This is a great lunch spot! Whether outside at the picnic tables or indoors, this is one of the top 2 lunches in town. I love the soup+sandwich combo, and the wine/beer on tap option is also a plus.