Medical Day Spa of Chapel Hill
Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wow! My Face Looks Amazing!!!

Reviewed April 8, 2019
CarolSmalltheRealtor
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
IV Therapy

Mike H
Siler City, North Carolina

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2019

My face looks 10 years younger! I am so pleased with the results of my Restylane injections. RN Julia, injected the product with care and consistently asked me for feedback on any pain or discomfort. With her skill, there was no additional pain or discomfort. Great office, great procedure and great people. Will continue to return for amazing services!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed September 23, 2018

Extremely professional staff. I felt very well taken care of and treated as if I were the most important person on earth. Vera greeted me with a warm and friendly smile as she welcomed me. Julia was my nurse and infused me with the IV therapy. I was not hurt with the needle or removal of the tape. Julia explained everything before and during the treatment.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 23, 2018

This was my second visit with chelation added to Vit C and glutathione, after having mercury removed from my teeth. Julia is wonderful nurse and does an excellent job of customizing the IV bag as well as skilled in inserting the needle! Everyone in the office is very helpful and friendly. I plan to continue returning monthly and purchased a pack of treatments that I'm sharing with my husband, Mike. His first therapy was yesterday. We're very happy to have found Medical Day spa and IV therapy. Thank you.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 11, 2018

I have been a patient for three years and would not consider going any where else. Dr Berger and his staff are polite and professional.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Dr. Berger and his staff were excellent and they have saved my life. My complexion was in terrible shape after years of emotional and physical stress. My skin has changed after laser facial surgery and micro needling and I now feel comfortable socializing. Everyone there are companionate and knowledgeable health care providers. Dr. Berger, Jennifer and Julia have been my care givers. Thank you all! I recommend to everyone.

Date of experience: July 2018