Medical Day Spa of Chapel Hill
Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
6 Month Follow Up and Refresh! Awesome!

Okay, went back for a 6 month follow up. Nurse Julia, provided a little refresh on a few areas on... read more

Reviewed October 28, 2019
CarolSmalltheRealtor
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Wow! My Face Looks Amazing!!!

My face looks 10 years younger! I am so pleased with the results of my Restylane injections. RN... read more

Reviewed April 8, 2019
CarolSmalltheRealtor
Chapel Hill, North Carolina

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Dr. Berger and his staff were excellent and they have saved my life. My complexion was in terrible shape after years of emotional and physical stress. My skin has changed after laser facial surgery and micro needling and I now feel comfortable socializing. Everyone there are companionate and knowledgeable health care providers. Dr. Berger, Jennifer and Julia have been my care givers. Thank you all! I recommend to everyone.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to this spa many times and I’m never disappointed, but my favorite service is the IV infusions. After my annual physical, I found out I was Vit D deficit. I have been getting infusions and they have alleviated my cramps and increased my energy. I will be a costumer for life!

Date of experience: June 2018
2  Thank Lisa T
Reviewed June 22, 2017

Went to Medical Day Spa of Chapel Hill for several procedures to improve skin texture and acne scarring - micro-needling and fractional CO2 laser. Overall a wonderful experience and I'm really happy that I found this place. Dr. Berger and his staff are warm, friendly, caring, and knowledgeable about products and procedures. Before the consultation, they gave me a complimentary free skin scan that identified areas on my face with sun damage. Dr. Berger was generous with his time and answered all of my questions (and I had a lot), saw me for several follow-up appointments to see my progress, and quickly responded to emails/calls pre- and post-procedure. I am extremely pleased with the results and the pricing here is competitive. Would highly recommend!

Date of experience: June 2017
3  Thank Anna H
Reviewed May 10, 2017

This was my first experience with Botox and I found the staff and Dr. Berger to be professional and accommodating. I will be going back and will recommend to friends and family.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed August 26, 2016

Outstanding experience. The facial was the best that I have ever had. I look forward to my next visit.

Date of experience: August 2016