Medical Day Spa of Chapel Hill
Open today: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Review Highlights
6 Month Follow Up and Refresh! Awesome!

Okay, went back for a 6 month follow up. Nurse Julia, provided a little refresh on a few areas on... read more

Reviewed October 28, 2019
CarolSmalltheRealtor
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Wow! My Face Looks Amazing!!!

My face looks 10 years younger! I am so pleased with the results of my Restylane injections. RN... read more

Reviewed April 8, 2019
CarolSmalltheRealtor
Chapel Hill, North Carolina

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2016

Outstanding experience. The facial was the best that I have ever had. I look forward to my next visit.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed May 27, 2016

Loved Miss B's knowledge and casual conversation. I'll be back! Since I have to fill up the recommended 100 words I also liked the staff and the relaxing environment.

Date of experience: May 2016
drberger2016, Owner at Medical Day Spa of Chapel Hill, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2016

Thank you for your review. Bhavna is an extremely knowledgeable medical aesthetician. It helps that she has a bachelor's degree in chemistry and biology and has multiple certifications in the treatments she provides.

Reviewed February 16, 2016

I had my facial filler done today and as usual I had a great experience. Dr Berger did a wonderful job AGAIN! Did I have to wait once I arrived, NO. Did Ericka and the front desk remember me and make me feel at home, YES. It's a 45 minute drive for me one way to get to this med spa, and it's worth it! I love that a real Dr. does my treatments and not someone that only holds a 3-day certificate:( When it comes to my face I want the absolute best and that's why I only trust it to Medical Day Spa of Chapel Hill.

Date of experience: February 2016

Thank you for your review. Our mission is to deliver 5-star care to each visitor. I am pleased to learn about your experience at our medical day spa.

Reviewed January 29, 2015

The Medical Day Spa of Chapel Hill offers so many things. Extremely clean facility and the service is great. They even offer a gentleman's package so it is a great place for couples to visit together. I would recommend calling ahead for your appointments and plan on spending a couple of hours there.

Date of experience: January 2015
drberger2016, Owner at Medical Day Spa of Chapel Hill, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2016

Thank you for your review, Verviledeb1. We do keep the hygiene in the medi-spa at the same standard as a surgical facility and strive to give each visitor 5-star service.