Review Highlights
CAMPUS VISIT

Started campus visits with the kids. This is a beautiful campus with lots of activities. Large... read more

Reviewed July 3, 2021
TJAM757
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Great Campus walk but recommend avoiding Franklin Street

I walked around the campus of the University of North Carolina for a couple of hours in June 2021... read more

Reviewed June 26, 2021
blairkk25
New Jersey

All reviews beautiful campus franklin street student union bell tower walk around school architecture wilson library alumni planetarium stadium
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2019

My Daughter is going to College here this Semester. I have been here on several occasions for Orientation, Visit the Campus and now to move her in. Everyone that I have come across has always been so helpful and nice. I don't walk long distances due to future knee replacement so I had meet a really nice student that offered to take me to my dorm when I stayed during Orientation. Her name is Kathryn Long. Someone needs to let her know I said thank you and I was very grateful to her constant help. Also, a Daniel Malumbia was super friendly. Actually never met a hateful or rude person. So glad my girl is going here and I am sure she will be safe with all the safety precautions they have in place.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed August 16, 2019

It was incredible to see all the buildings and how well they are kept up for their age. So much history to see and take in. Loved the old well and the clock tower.

Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

One of the most beautiful college campus’s that I have ever been to. At 225 years old it is a fascinating mix of old and new architecture. The football stadium is amazing. The Dean Dome and the basketball museum is a must see. A must see if you are in the area.

2  Thank Sandbridgetraveler
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

You could spend hours wandering this campus and be amazed at the architecture and landscape. Add to that the excellent education students receive to make this an exemplary university.

2  Thank Gary B
Reviewed July 25, 2019 via mobile

Today we went to UNC and it has a beautiful campus. The buildings are all very nice and there are lots of trees and lawns. It is very hard to find parking on campus though. I highly recommend this campus!

Date of experience: July 2019