“very crowded”
Review of Franklin Street

Franklin Street
Ranked #3 of 46 things to do in Chapel Hill
Reviewed September 28, 2012

It was nice. Thank goodness I didnt have to find parking because I took the shuttle. There were a lot of homeless men asking me for money or change

Reviewed September 16, 2012

This is a popular spot 24 hours a day. There are many restaurants and you are so near one of the greatest public schools in America. I was there in the summer, but things get much busier when school is in full session!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

So much to do and see on Franklin St. If you're a Tarheel fan it's a great way to spend your day. Some great local lunch spots there as well. I won't tell you my favorites, because it's more fun just to explore and try and find the ones you like best.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Local shops, local restaurants. Wonderful used bookstore. Park in the Morehead Planitarium parking lot and start walking! Walk up the left hand side and walk back down on the right hand side. There's something for everybody. It's fun, fun, fun.

1  Thank Delancey R
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I've visited the Local 506 music club every year I come to Chapel Hill. My visits are usually in conjuction with "Progday' so I'm usally at the shows associated with this event. I find this an excellent space for catching interesting musical acts. There isn't much seating, but they let us Progday folks bring in a folding chair. The membership fee is only $3.00 & the ticket prices are reasonable. The small bar is well stocked & the bar tenders are good.

Parking anywhere is Chapel Hill is a nightmare, ... they need a highrise parking structure.
So I normally taxi or shuttle over to the club. All the drivers know where it it.

1  Thank msfergi