“lobster roll and salad”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“lobster roll and salad”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Food was very good. Split a Greek salad with shrimp and a lobster roll. Tasted fresh and was delivered quick. Reason for 4 stars is pricing. Total bill was $38 which is a little steep for North Carolina

Dayton, Ohio
“very good”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

stopped here for solo dinner while in town for a lacrosse tournament. blackened salmon salad. overall a casual, relaxing place with great service and food to match.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank d m
Mentor, Ohio
“Good food without having to take the ferry!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Good selection of appitizers and entrees, all it is missing is some whalebone soup. Pleasant and efficient waitstaff.

Visited July 2014
Inman, South Carolina
“Very Good Food”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We had dinner here by recommendation of our hotel. It was so good. I had flounder and
a half price wine. My husband got the trout and his was just as good. The desserts are out of this world!!! I would go again when in Chapel Hill, NC. The staff was very friendly.

• Visited July 2014
Boston, MA
“Shrimp & Polenta”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We discovered Nantucket Cafe & Grill soon after moving into our home in Durham. The service is friendly, and we can usually get a seat without calling ahead.

While my wife loves the crabcakes, I'm locked in on the shrimp and fried polenta with lobster sauce. They provide spinach on the plate (one healthy item!). The rest is off my diet, but sinfully good. In the land of shrimp and grits, this is a nice variation on the theme.

Some day, I promise myself, I'll actually order something different. Yeah, some day . . .

Visited April 2014