“Favorite NY Style pizza in Chapel Hill”
Review of Franklin Street Pizza & Pasta - CLOSED

Franklin Street Pizza & Pasta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Chapel Hill, NC
“Favorite NY Style pizza in Chapel Hill”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

This place has an old NY License plate hanging from the order board. It reminds me of childhood! The pies are big, thin, crispy crust and their sausage is the long, thin slices type. Peppers, just down the road, is also excellent, but I lean towards this place. Dine in only, unfortunately, unless you want to pay a fee for a delivery service.

Visited January 2012

Durham
“Authentic pizzaria in downtown location.”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Decent pizza with counter service. Great location for experiencing Franklin St. across from campus. Kid friendly.

Pinehurst, NC
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed August 31, 2009

My son wanted pizza after soccer, I looked at reviews, tried to go to Pepper's (never ate there), walked down the street and found this restaurant. Perfect for what we wanted. No nonsense, just good NY style pizza (I'm from NJ) in a nice, casual atmosphere. Inexpensive.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“They know me by name there. I eat there all the time. Greek salad is phenomenal. Eggplant rollentine is wonderful...”
Reviewed January 14, 2008

They know me by name there. I eat there all the time. Greek salad is phenomenal. Eggplant rollentine is wonderful. Pizza is cheap and good, too!! Garlic knots are a must!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook