“Wish it was closer”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Wish it was closer”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Excellent food! Great service. We're not beer drinkers and we'll still go back - just for the food. Try to go while the students are away to avoid the wait times.

Visited July 2012

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good Food, Good Beer but a bit overpriced”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This bar is walking distance from my house and I enjoy going here. The food used to suck but they have done a lot of improvements and now the burgers are a pretty good bang for your buck. In my opinion though their pizza and wings are overpriced and there are better places to get nachos in Chapel Hill. Be careful which beers you order, I ordered a couple beers which ended up being $6 dollars a pint. So great place, although half their menu seems overpriced and you can get price gouged if you are not careful. I also wish they had more TVs but is not really a sportsbar I guess... 4/5 from me

• Visited January 2013
Abingdon, Virginia
“Must have the spring rolls!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The food at Carolina Brewery is good. So is the beer. But, the one thing they have on the menu that I actually crave are the pork and collard spring rolls. I wish I lived closer so I could get them more often.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank mooseehc
Lewistown, Montana
“Excellent experience.”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We always make time for dinner at the Carolina Brewery. Well-known renovation of older building on West Franklin. Brew pub offerings. Solid and tasty entrees. Our server as excellent, helpful and pleasant. Highly recommend.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Dave B
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“good beer, average food”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We choose Carolina Brewery due to proximity to a show as well as familiarity with their beer. As expected, the beer was good and the food simply average. The service was fine and upstairs atmosphere more sports bar than brew pub.

• Visited October 2012