“Nice setting with good pizza”
Review of Brixx

Brixx
Ranked #21 of 291 Restaurants in Chapel Hill
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hershey, PA
“Nice setting with good pizza”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We randomly selected this place because it was next to the five guys where the kids wanted to eat. Pizza was quick and good, nice beer selection and solid salad selection. Nice waiting staff

Visited July 2013

moharaphd
“Interesting pizza”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Ok, so it isn't traditional Italian pizza. Once you get past that, the pizza is wonderful! I usually get the pear and gorgonzola pizza, but last time in, I ordered the special - sausage, pistachio and I forget what else - it was super! I hope they add it to the regular menu.

I took a colleague there last week and we spent more than 90 minutes chatting -- never felt rushed!

• Visited May 2013
Cary, NC
“Great local restaurant”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

It is hard to think of things I don't like about Brixx. The salads are great and their pizza is just the best. Can't beat the $1.99 domestic drafts on Mondays.

Visited April 2013
Durham, North Carolina
“Decent pizza with a side of yuppy”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Brixx does pizza right by NOT doing it in an industrial oven or conveyor belt. Ingredients are fresh and the beer selection alone is worth the visit. The food was delicious but over priced for the portion you get.

This is the only location I've visited. After motorcycling most of the day, I rolled in with jeans, workboots and a black Patron t-shirt. Most patrons did not care but four of the tables could not stop looking at me and making comments. I was definitely not going to get on their Xmas card list as I was not part of the J. Crew or American Eagle crowd.

Of course, me being me, I sat by one table purposefully and drew them into conversation. They were not amused. So, I told them about my road rash while they were eating and asked if they knew any plastic surgeons. It's OK; I wasn't planning on returning.

This location has great tasting food and a good beer selection. Dress appropriately and act like an aristocrat. :)

Visited January 2013
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Get the Pear & Gorgonzola pizza!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Brixx is best when the weather is perfect. Sit outside and people watch. You really can't go wrong with anything on their menu.

Visited September 2012