“Average experience”

Add it.
Vinny's Italian Grill and Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Vinnies is your typical italian trattoria The food was not remarkable.It located in an outdoor mall.Decor is dark and cozy but outdated.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Decent Italian food ar a reasonable price. What more could one desire. The surroundings are pleasant and the service is efficient and congenial.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Maybe it was because it was mid-afternoon on a football Saturday, but the service at Vinny's was not very good. The food was good, but the poor service overshadowed the food. We ordered the soup of the day, which was an excellent Pasta e fagioli. My husband ordered a house salad which was delivered by someone other than our waitress. it was actually a caesar salad, but that was OK. When the waitress came back, she asked why he was eating a caesar salad. At this point, he was all but through with the salad, so he said it was fine. He ordered a stromboli and I took an antipasto salad for our entrees. After a pretty long wait his stromboli came out. He had eaten almost half before my salad arrived. Both the stromboli and the salad were good, but it was a little strange watching him eat and wondering why it was taking so long to get the salad. We weren't the only customers, and everyone was getting this type of service.

We have eaten there before with varying degrees of satisfaction, but this time may have been the last.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Fresh Crisp greens salads. I have had pasta dishes, that were delicious. I had pizza last night with sun dried tomatoes, and sliced Italian sausage. Attentive customer service, and very clean, by Chapel Hill standards. I enjoy the atmosphere, as so many restaurants cater to the student crowds, and Vinney's is quiet inside. I enjoy going to restaurants, that an older couple can dine, without tons of college kids, and this fits the bill. I have had the blackened chicken pasta, and it is really good. Please go to Vinney's, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

You may miss it if you don't pay attention. We chose this place after looking for a place to eat. We chose take-out and ordered a pie. It was VERY good. The price was reasonable, too.