“Best BLT EVER!!!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Blt
Description: Blt
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Our friends, who just moved to Chapel Hill, brought us to this restaurant for lunch. It was BY FAR the best BLT I've ever eaten. My pet peeve about BLT's is soggy, undercooked bacon which grosses me out. This sandwich has thick, crisp, perfectly cooked bacon, delicious, ripe tomatoes and crispy lettuce on great bread. I love that you can get double or even triple bacon but I only had a single. Loved the ambiance. Servers weren't super friendly but they were busy with a line out the door. Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank LeenerAll

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Best, best, best BLT EVER! Two extry-large slices of perfectly-toasted sourdough bread, just the right amount of mayo, tomato (might even have been home-grown), lettuce and more bacon then you could shake a stick at. AND, tucked inside my bag with the chips was a delicious, tiny chocolate bundt cake from a Durham bakery. I went for a fund-raiser and it was one of the best meals I've had in a long while. Nice folks too.

1  Thank Susie W
Reviewed August 3, 2014

This is a charming little place that specialises in BLT's does not do too much else (good puds). But this is a damn fine BLT and the place is often packed out. You have to go here if you are in town.

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Well I like the food yes
But I had been ignored by the girl in the kitchen taking orders , she looked at me and nothing , she kept talking about some t shirt she was wearing ,
Instead of pay attention in customers, we were 3 customers only ,
I end up leaving because she took some other guys orders even tho I was waiting for like 10 min for her to take my order ,
Such a nice place needs teach workers how to pay attention on their jobs

1  Thank Edgar M
Reviewed July 29, 2014

My wife and I had lunch their, today. We both commented how the famous BLT has gone downhill. They have cut the serving of tomatoes by 50%, which greatly changes the quality of the sandwich. Said something to management, and they just shrugged their shoulders. Sorry to see this happening.

2  Thank Jim S