“Too Much Bacon Was Never Enough”
Review of merritt's store

merritt's store
Ranked #2 of 300 Restaurants in Chapel Hill
Cuisines: American
Description: Blt
Description: Blt
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Best, best, best BLT EVER! Two extry-large slices of perfectly-toasted sourdough bread, just the right amount of mayo, tomato (might even have been home-grown), lettuce and more bacon then you could shake a stick at. AND, tucked inside my bag with the chips was a delicious, tiny chocolate bundt cake from a Durham bakery. I went for a fund-raiser and it was one of the best meals I've had in a long while. Nice folks too.

1  Thank Whosue2u

Reviewed August 3, 2014

This is a charming little place that specialises in BLT's does not do too much else (good puds). But this is a damn fine BLT and the place is often packed out. You have to go here if you are in town.

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Well I like the food yes
But I had been ignored by the girl in the kitchen taking orders , she looked at me and nothing , she kept talking about some t shirt she was wearing ,
Instead of pay attention in customers, we were 3 customers only ,
I end up leaving because she took some other guys orders even tho I was waiting for like 10 min for her to take my order ,
Such a nice place needs teach workers how to pay attention on their jobs

1  Thank Edgar M
Reviewed July 29, 2014

My wife and I had lunch their, today. We both commented how the famous BLT has gone downhill. They have cut the serving of tomatoes by 50%, which greatly changes the quality of the sandwich. Said something to management, and they just shrugged their shoulders. Sorry to see this happening.

2  Thank Jim S
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Based on reviews I had read I had to try their BLT. It was the best I have ever had. Granted this is tomato season,,,the sliced tomatoes coupled with combination of ingredients makes a great BLT. If in the Chapel Hill area give it a try. Kids will love it.

2  Thank hcohn31