“Enjoyable course”

The Preserve at Jordan Lake
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We played this course toward the end of April and found the fairways to be better than other courses we have played in the last couple of weeks. The greens were in very nice condition albeit a bit firm and didn't hold quite as well as I thought they should. The pace of play was very good and we never had any real slowdown for our foursome and didn't come into contact with any marshals during the round. Eddie who met us at the bag drop off was very friendly and helpful. We all agreed we would return to this course.

All reviews
"players"
"layout"
"nature"

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I received some of the most unsatisfactory service I have ever experienced. This included my guests being yelled at and threatened by the head golf pro, as well as being followed for multiple holes by marshals insisting that they speed up play, when, in fact, they were behind a couple who chose to walk the course and would not allow them to play through. When we brought up these complaints to the head pro, she feigned ignorance and continued to act smarmy and rude for the rest of our outing.
Additionally the food we were served after we finished playing was absolutely abysmal. Our meal, which ended up being about $10 per person, included some of the worst food I have ever eaten and was ridiculously overpriced. The hamburgers were terrible, the hot dogs were worse, the buns were stale, and the sides were clearly prepackaged and gross. IF you do play here, I must sincerely recommend not eating at the clubhouse.
That being said, I thought that the Preserve at Jordan Lake was a beautiful golf course, the holes were challenging, yet fun, and the course was well maintained. I would advocate playing there, if the staff and service wasn't so awful.

1  Thank David F
Reviewed May 5, 2013

It is so beautiful and serene! I could sit for a couple hours and just watch everything going on around me. The wild life, people, kids having fun. Great place to spend some time.

1  Thank teddysmom428
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Spacious, custom homes at excellent prices. Fun golf course. Next door to Lake Jordan for boating and fishing. Neighborhood has many amenities.

1  Thank Gwandi