Hampton Inn and Suites Chapel Hill / Durham Area
Sheraton Chapel Hill Hotel(Chapel Hill)(Great Value!)
$104
Sheraton.com
Courtyard Chapel Hill(Chapel Hill)
$109
$104
$59
The Franklin(Chapel Hill)
$197
Curio.com
Residence Inn Chapel Hill(Chapel Hill)
$114
Chapel Hill University Inn(Chapel Hill)(Great Value!)
$67
Holiday Inn Express Chapel Hill(Chapel Hill)(Great Value!)
$113
$98
Hotels.com
Aloft Chapel Hill(Chapel Hill)
$127
$96
Aloft.com
  • Pool
$179
$175
The Carolina Inn(Chapel Hill)
$239
CarolinaInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewspatrick dewberrycomplimentary breakfastoatmealbreakfast was excellentfront desk staffgreat place to stayclean hotelwould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areaexcellent staywe've stayedeach morningcookiesunc basketballeasy accessshuttle servicecomfortable beds
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My wife and I will highly recommend this Hampton Inn in Chapel Hill, as it is most attractive, has a wonderful staff (especially Adrienne at the front desk), and offers probably the best continental breakfast experience we've ever had at a Hampton, BUT we were unfortunately on a floor where a highly-exuberant wedding party was also staying so it was just too loud at times during the wee hours. Apparently management understood our concern and kindly comped our one-night's stay, but do ask NOT to be booked on a floor where there is potential partying if you want uninterrupted sleep! I'm sure you will be accommodated.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
HamptonInnSuites1, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chapel Hill / Durham Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Dear Carey D,

Please allow me this opportunity to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with your stay at our hotel in regards to the noise. I appreciate your taking the time in completing a review and of advising us of your dissatisfaction which is the first step towards improvement of our services. I also wanted to thank you for letting me know of the superior service you received from Adrinne. I will be sure to pass this along to her.

Your willingness to share your experience is genuinely appreciated. If you find yourself visiting the Chapel Hill area again, please call me and I will be happy to reserve you a room.

Kevin Rooney

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were in town for a wedding and booked two rooms for two nights each. Very pleasant experience overall. Really enjoyed the large, open breakfast/lounge area. Great location near UNC. Happy I chose Hampton Inn over the other hotels reserved for the wedding. Would definitely recommend to others.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Another great Hampton Inn, friendly staff, large clean suite with fireplace, excellent bedding and quiet setting. Large breakfast selection. Very convenient to lots of shopping/attractions for both Chapel Hill and Durham.

Room Tip: Corner suite on upper floor was very roomy and quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel for 4 nights while my kitchen and bath were being refurbished.
The lobby area was large and open with a fireplace, and large screen TV. Outfitted with alot
of pictures related to the nearby University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, I felt like I was definitely
a part of the college community. The King Suite was large, with a great kitchen and workspace.
The extra TV with DVD player in the suite's living area was handy for renting movies.
The inn surpassed my expectations, and was conveniently located near the I-40 interchange
and Meadowmont village where you can get groceries. The room was large enough to accomodate my brother who was also in town on business.

Room Tip: I got a great AAA rate on the KING Suite for Sunday-Thursday stay!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 2, 2013

As with other Hampton Inns, this hotel did not disappoint! We were greeted by a friendly staff member and our room was ready upon arrival! The bedding was fresh, clean and comfortable. We always enjoy the wide variety of selections for a hot full breakfast; especially the waffles you get to make by yourself! Our stay at this Hampton Inn was very enjoyable!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family