“Go to McDonald's instead...” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Twisted Noodle

Twisted Noodle
Ranked #129 of 285 Restaurants in Chapel Hill
Cuisines: Thai, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Go to McDonald's instead...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

Once it was a favorite spot to enjoy Thai food. Our recent visit is definitely our last one. The food was terrible. The pad sa noodles were overcooked. The flavor was very strange. I have no idea of what seasoning they discovered for it, but it was not at all Thai. The Green Curry was equally poorly prepared, and the curry could barely cover the same strange seasoning used as on the noodles.

It was $22 for the two of us, without drinks or anything else. We could go to McDonalds and received a much better meal for $11!

Sorry to see the Thai food drop from my list, but there it goes....

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Greenville, North Carolina
“Delicious food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Although the restaurant is small, the staff was friendly and the food was delicious! We ordered the yellow curry, sticky rice, and drunken noodle. They are very gluten-free friendly! The curry was too spicy to eat, but the sticky rice and drunken noodle were AMAZING!!! I would definitely recommend Twisted Noodle!!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
“Good Curry Dishes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

My friends and I went here for a Sunday lunch and were quite happy with what we got. Three of us ordered curry dishes and one ordered a special. All of it was delicious, and they cooked my tofu perfectly -- it was crispy on the outside and fantastic with my panang curry. The service was attentive but not overbearing, and the prices were great. My only complaint is that they charge as much for tofu or vegetables as they do for other proteins, which is great if you're getting meat, but not as awesome if you're going vegetarian. Will definitely go here again!

• Visited April 2013
St. Pete Beach, Florida
“Great Thai Takeout”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

Picked up take out from here one night and brought back to my hotel room. I had the massaman curry dish that was really good. Don't recall everything I got, but made a piggie of myself.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank 955PaulC
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“We need one in Chapel Hill”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

They have a fabulous buffet. No need to order off the menu (although I've never been disappointed). Close your eyes as you walk past the dessert case - but get one to go. You'll be too stuffed to eat it there.

Visited April 2012