“Excellent Indian Cuisine” 5 of 5 bubbles

Got a photo?
Add it.
Mint
Reserve with OpenTable
Mint is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 285 Restaurants in Chapel Hill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
St. Pete Beach, Florida
“Excellent Indian Cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

Both wife and I are vegetarians. They had excellent delicious options for us that we both enjoyed. I had a Korma dish and was tempted to lick the bowl it came to the table in. Will definitely dine here again.

Visited March 2013

“Superb Indian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

Great Service, Superb Indian Food, Little bit pricey. Authentic North Indian Menu. Parking in Chapel Hill is always a problem. Try their Mixed Vegetable subzi, varieties of Naans, dal makhni. Jeera rice, and desserts. You will love live sitar music sometimes.

• Visited March 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Waiters have no respect”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

I went to this restaurant as a trial for their Lunch buffet in preparation for a friends reunion I was planning in January. They got us seated fine and then went away. I asked if we can get a menu and no body came to us for another 10 minutes. Finally someone gave us a menu and said they also offer a buffet. We decided to go to the Buffet. I told the waiter that we have a Groupon and he said ok. Then he went back to the counter to tell another waiter saying 'Groupon' in a demeaning way. I did not like it at all for their attitude. Not sure why they would offer a Groupon if they are not interested in building their business through that advertisement.

Food was just ok and there was no taste. If you want Indian food this is not the place to go. There were not any proper food items on the buffet either. They did not refill the food items even though there were two waiters that were just doing nothing and standing there. There was no manager that is available to talk so we decided this is not the place and moved on. I would not go to this place even at 80% discount. For me I have to be happy after I eat regardless of the money I spent. Imagine taking all my friends here for our reunion. We had fun at another restaurant in Cary.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“heavenly Palak Paneer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I enjoy Indian food at Tandoor and Satir on a regular basis - and once in a while, the treat of Mint.
Last week, a dear friend treated me to dinner at Mint. We ordered the assorted vegetarian appetizer, palak paneer, and chicken korma.
All very delicious - Palak Paneer to die for! How do they prepare this? So light, so flavorful!
Chicken Korma, best in the neighborhood as well - must put extra cashews in the sauce!
Highly recommended.

• Visited February 2013
“Outstanding Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

We had delicious salmon prepared in the traditional clay pot, so very moist, and cooked to perfection!

• Visited January 2013