“Great place. Good food.”
Review of Shula's 347 Grill - CLOSED

Shula's 347 Grill
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 15/501
Description: Shula’s 347 Grill located in the Sheraton Chapel Hill is named in honor of Hall of Fame Coach, Don Shula; the winningest Coach in NFL history with 347 career victories! Shula’s 347 Grill has everything from gourmet salads to fresh specialty fish, and exclusively serves The SHULA CUT®, the best beef money can buy. At Shula’s 347 Grill we use the SHULA CUT® steaks from the legendary Shula’s Steak House. The atmosphere is chic and full of energy with dark wood tones. The bar becomes a socializing hot spot with wine and martinis for business types, groups or individuals looking for a warm atmosphere or a place to be seen. For reservations, please contact us at 877-SHULA-347.
Swansboro, NC
“Great place. Good food.”
Reviewed October 8, 2010

The pl;ace is great. We ate there two nights and we all said the food was wonderfully prepared. The bartenders, host, managers are very attentive. I would highly recommend Shulas. Try it!!

Minnesota
“great steak!”
Reviewed June 22, 2010

I ordered the 8 oz filet, grilled asparagus and smashed potatos. Excellent! My steak was cooked perfectly and everything tasted fantastic! I ordered through room service, and it was promptly delivered and everything was the right temperature (drinks cold, food hot). I did not experience the service in the restaurant, itself.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“411 was my favorite until I tried this place. THE FOOD WAS SUPERB! Definately try the Crispy Ravioli and the Pecan...”
Reviewed March 4, 2009

411 was my favorite until I tried this place. THE FOOD WAS SUPERB! Definately try the Crispy Ravioli and the Pecan Crusted Salmon

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook